Gable Steveson announces he has signed with WWE.

So a little confusing and I imagine clarity will be coming soon but is this a situation where he’s back wrestling for the U while the WWE has his exclusive rights when he’s done?

Is he implying that signing with the WWE is his childhood dream, or that winning Olympic gold is his childhood dream and now that that's accomplished, he's moving on to WWE?

Seems like he is staying in school until he graduates but that he signed with WWE to start with them in May after he graduates this year.

Good for him. He gets to live his WWE dream and also finish his degree, and hopefully tack on another B1G Wrestling championship and NCAA Wrestling championship.

His LinkedIn says he's pursuing a Business degree and has a passion for Real Estate. Obviously the Real Estate passion is likely going to be put on hold while he pursues his WWE dream, but I would think he could be VERY successful as a real estate agent if he ever decided to take a break from WWE.

His LinkedIn says he's pursuing a Business degree and has a passion for Real Estate. Obviously the Real Estate passion is likely going to be put on hold while he pursues his WWE dream, but I would think he could be VERY successful as a real estate agent if he ever decided to take a break from WWE.
If he's bringing in WWE money he could easily just speculate with his own money even... no need to be an agent for someone else.

But some wacky wrestling + real estate agent commercials would be enjoyable....

If he's bringing in WWE money he could easily just speculate with his own money even... no need to be an agent for someone else.

But some wacky wrestling + real estate agent commercials would be enjoyable....
I didn't even know that was a thing (I know very little about real estate), but I agree! Some wacky wrestling + real estate commercials (maybe even featuring some other WWE/Former WWE wrestlers if he could convince WWE to let them) would be amazing. Plus I think he'd have just some pure star power after all that he's done already that would have some folks opting to go to him when finding a new property vs the competition.

He'd make more in UFC than real estate once he's done with WWE

Has nothing left to prove in amateur wrestling.

I mean unless you want to try to get a team title for the U ... but that seems far-fetched here these days.

If he's gonna do the UFC, he should go now and do WWE later. As physically dominant as Brock Lesnar was, he never got his striking down. Hit that boxing gym now!

Not everyone chooses the thing that will make them the most money . . . some people chose the thing that will bring them the most satisfaction . . .

I bet his arms stretch so wide. It'd look so good on a billboard.

I didn't even know that was a thing (I know very little about real estate), but I agree! Some wacky wrestling + real estate commercials (maybe even featuring some other WWE/Former WWE wrestlers if he could convince WWE to let them) would be amazing. Plus I think he'd have just some pure star power after all that he's done already that would have some folks opting to go to him when finding a new property vs the competition.
I've always said this town needs more wacky real estate commercials!

Gable: "Listen here, bud. You WILL buy this house for $20k over asking." Stares into the buyers eyes sternly.

Buyer: Wets himself. "Yes, Sir."

If he's interested in the real estate business, have him get in touch with former HC J Robinson.

$$$.

Hard to say. UFC really doesn't pay that well until you get to the point of headlining PPV's. Plus, he might not like getting punched in the face. Lesnar apparently did not.

I'm thinking he'll be more of an investor with the cash he'll be making.

Hard to say. UFC really doesn't pay that well until you get to the point of headlining PPV's. Plus, he might not like getting punched in the face. Lesnar apparently did not.
Lesnar's career got derailed by the stomach issues, Gable can be a bigger name than the entire heavyweight division if he were to join right now

I think he'd be an exception like Lesnar. No going through a bunch of non-TV fights, etc just to finally get to the bottom of someone else's card. Just a few fights to prove yourself and then wham here's some money for the main event.

Top Bottom