From the reading I have done on Royce

Doc1001

Reaction score
doesnt it seem as though a big part of the problem is that the police know White knows who took the laptop but he wont squeal on his buddies? Therefore they say he isnt cooperating and the case carries on. Just a guess but I would say if White snitched on a buddy he would be cleared but he wont do it. I think I remember the police saying they were disappointed in his cooperation.

doesnt it seem as though a big part of the problem is that the police know White knows who took the laptop but he wont squeal on his buddies? Therefore they say he isnt cooperating and the case carries on. Just a guess but I would say if White snitched on a buddy he would be cleared but he wont do it. I think I remember the police saying they were disappointed in his cooperation.

That sure seems to be the case. There is no way the umpd could drag this out this long and longer if that were not the case. Assuming that is the case my question is; is Royce just being true to his buddies or do they have something on him?

Whether Royce ever plays or not for the University of Minnesota he will go down as the Gopher with the most controversy/notoriety surrounding him.

Top Bottom