Free Marqueis Gray!

Not usually one for the 2-QB system. I remember watching Ohio State with my family as a kid and the Joe Germaine/Stanley Jackson deal was painful.

But...this is only one game (maybe two), not a whole season...and I DO enjoy making the Spartans prepare for two guys. I'm pro-Nelson, but Q has those intangibles when a play breaks down. Plus he's been a saint during his time as a Gopher. He deserves a few chances to make a play.

here are my reasons for starting Gray over Nelly:

1) Nelly won us the Purdue game when Queis was still hurting and couldn't have been effective . . . Nelly got us Bowl eligible . . . HE IS OUR FUTURE . . . he was not supposed to play this year with a healthy Q . . .

2) Q is healthy now . . . in a previous thread i created before the NE game i stated he needs to be much more involved and he should be the QB within the 10 yard line going for a TD . . . most people thought he was too injured still . . . he looked great to me . . . and fast and strong saturday . . .

3) Q has not produced as a WR like i thought he would or be more involved with the O despite a bad ankle (i would put a little blame on Jerr Bear for this one)

4) We need Queis to run the ball effectively against MSU . . .

5) QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

6) senior day - Q has earned it . . .

7) i think rotating Q and Nelly at QB during the game would be a great opportunity to keep MSU guessing . . .

8) the weather would hint that a good running game would be needed and Q would be ideal

KILL . . . KILL . . . KILL . . . KILL . . . KILL . . . KILL . . . KILL . . . KILL . . . KILL . . . KILL . . . KILL . . . KILL . . . KILL . . . KILL . . . KILL . . . KILL . . . KILL . . . KILL . . . KILL . . . KILL . . . KILL . . . KILL . . . KILL . . . KILL . . . KILL . . . KILL . . . KILL . . . KILL . . . KILL . . . KILL . . . KILL . . . KILL . . . KILL . . .

I think if the Gophers put the ball in Gray's hands, they could easily take the field with only 9 players on offense and still put up 45 points on MSU. Let's do it!!!

Top Bottom