Fox is back!

Genuinely, pleasantly surprised after what he'd said earlier tempering expectations. Great news!
Agreed. Two items of pure speculation come to mind. One is that whatever his career aspirations are will benefit by the goodwill he generates among the the faithful remnant. Second is that he knows or is at least confident that enough is happening behind the scenes to help the team be competitive next year.

Then again, maybe he wants to stall full on adult life.

Agreed. Two items of pure speculation come to mind. One is that whatever his career aspirations are will benefit by the goodwill he generates among the the faithful remnant. Second is that he knows or is at least confident that enough is happening behind the scenes to help the team be competitive next year.

Then again, maybe he wants to stall full on adult life.
I would like him to consider becoming an assistant coach here or Grad Assistant.

Second is that he knows or is at least confident that enough is happening behind the scenes to help the team be competitive next year.

Or, maybe like Eric Curry, he's being persuaded out of intended retirement by team need. Don't get me wrong. I'm thrilled that Fox is returning. I just hope he doesn't regret it for medical reasons.

Great news, was surprised by his athleticism last season. I imagine it will only be better, hoping he can take it easy in practice and give us 20+ minutes a night next season.

Just really great news! He must really believe in the future of the program!

Just really great news! He must really believe in the future of the program!
Pretty clear he really loves the U of M. Hopefully the knees hold up and he can have the same kind of impact he did this past season when he was often one of the best players on the court when out there.

Plays with a level of energy and enthusiasm which are tough to come by in sports.

Top Bottom