Former Last Chance U Coach Jason Brown's interesting comments about the NIL/Transfer Portal Era.

hungan1

Reaction score
This interview is full of profanities, but it is interesting and entertaining IMHO. Enjoy (or not).

He has a lot to say about Nebraska.

Jason Brown's book, "Hate Me Now, Love Me Later" is available from Amazon.

Last edited:

Do search firms really work for the hiring of D1 head coaches? Anti-Establishmentarian Jason Brown has a few words about the subject.

Do search firms really work for the hiring of D1 head coaches? Anti-Establishmentarian Jason Brown has a few words about the subject.
I think it’s a lot of digging deep into background (personal, interactions with coworkers, etc.). It’s not really about them picking the coach, just finding red flags.

This interview is full of profanities, but it is interesting and entertaining IMHO. Enjoy (or not).

Fun interview. Thanks for posting.

I love the Q&A at about 1:00:19 about Nebraska's roster: "First of all, I think there's this fallacy out there that you guy's have a lot of good players. You don't. You're not very good, bro. My JUCO team would have shitted on Nebraska's talent on the roster. Your roster is not very good...." and on.

Jason Brown is a first class clown, regardless if he is right wrong with what he is saying. The guy hosting this podcast is delusional about Nebraska football. I have said for a while that Nebraska is all but dead in the BIG. Nobody cares about them outside of the 1.9 million old people that live in the state. There is no recruiting base. James Brown epitomizes what I think of most coaches, total narcissists that would be selling used cars if they didnt have football to fall back on. Just exude a little bit of class instead of doing a podcast where you come off as an inbred.

Hungan,

I listened to this at the gym today. Hilarious! And honest. Thanks for the recommendation.

Top Bottom