For those that have attended practices...

HopHead

rank lieutenant
Reaction score
What is the protocol for watching a practice? A couple of friends and I (all season ticket holders) would like to watch some of Thursday afternoon's practice and then go out for a cold beer or three afterwards to discuss the season, tailgating plans and other important items. I have a couple of questions:

Do you just go in the main doors on the south end?

Do you have to be there right when practice starts or can you come and go whenever you feel?

Any information would be appreciated so we know what to expect and can plan accordingly.

What is the protocol for watching a practice? A couple of friends and I (all season ticket holders) would like to watch some of Thursday afternoon's practice and then go out for a cold beer or three afterwards to discuss the season, tailgating plans and other important items. I have a couple of questions:

Do you just go in the main doors on the south end?

Do you have to be there right when practice starts or can you come and go whenever you feel?

Any information would be appreciated so we know what to expect and can plan accordingly.

It is a pretty easy process. You just enter the main doors at the south end and walk down the hallway. There you will sign in and receive a sheet with instructions as to what you can and can't do. As you suspected you can come and go when ever you feel like it. I think you will find enjoyable, interesting and informative.

Thanks for the information. Should be a nice way to spend a Thursday afternoon.

Top Bottom