First take "Brew's Crew Football Forum" down

Oneoldgopher

Reaction score
He isn't the leader of the football team from a fan position any more. And, this site needs to lead the discussion of how we transition from Brewster as a head coach to a Minnesota fanbase approved coach. With all the fine thinkers on this website, we should at least be able to search for a solution that can be pushed to the administration in short order. What do we want? A winning football team. When do we want it? Now. How will we get it? Strike! Let's threaten our season ticket purchases if he isn't fired and replaced by October 31! I think it can happen. I think it will be good for the future of the team to replace Brewster. We have a stadium and athletic department budget that is at stake and the current state of affairs demands that we invest fully in a successful, winning, championship football team. We should not in a rebuilding year in year 4. I was a Brewster supporter, but clearly I was WRONG.

Who are the well qulified candidates for the Minnesota job and how can we attract them here NOW.

This is a really good idea...

0.jpg

I say we rename it "The Bane of the Anti-Captialist Academics Existence Forum" :D

Top Bottom