First 2020 Basketball Recruit to Verbally Commit

Who do you think will be the first 2020 basketball recruit to verbally commit?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Otis

Exactly. This is going to be the third exciting recruiting class in a row. Recruiting has broken wide open for Pitino and staff. Can you beat a class of Walton, Garcia, and Suggs? If we miss on Suggs we are going to get a very good point guard anyway.
If we miss on Suggs, how many years are we really missing? Carr has 3 years of eligibility.

diehard

And for now Willis and Greenlee look better than most expected. I liked Willis better than most. Pitino picked up Greenlee for a reason. We will know more at the end of the season.

alchemy2u

And for now Willis and Greenlee look better than most expected. I liked Willis better than most. Pitino picked up Greenlee for a reason. We will know more at the end of the season.
Get used to the new normal. Pitino will reload each year with B1G quality players that compete for playing time. No more roster filler spots, every player needs to able to step up when called upon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

salzie

Get used to the new normal. Pitino will reload each year with B1G quality players that compete for playing time. No more roster filler spots, every player needs to able to step up when called upon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Agreed, we can afford transfer sit out or red shirt here and there, but we can't afford 4 year guy that never contributes along with: transfer sit out, injury, etc

Bordergopher

Here’s a fun thought: Let’s assume first that Garcia commits to the Gophers (a very fun thought in and of itself). That would mean two commits, and Garcia > Carlson; Mitchell > Crowl. Add Mashburn and I’m quite certain you would have MN > WI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keyser Söze

Here’s a fun thought: Let’s assume first that Garcia commits to the Gophers (a very fun thought in and of itself). That would mean two commits, and Garcia > Carlson; Mitchell > Crowl. Add Mashburn and I’m quite certain you would have MN > WI.

And people would still complain that we "missed" on local recruits.

Cayman

I believe Crowl is ranked higher than Mitchell.

Otis

Not on 247.

Mitchell is 144

Crowl is 168

And watch their tapes! Crowl is so much stiffer and has no handle compared to Mitchell. Mitchell handles like Holmgren and Thompson.

Last edited:

Keyser Söze

Not on 247.

Mitchell is 144

Crowl is 168

And watch their tapes! Crowl is so much stiffer and has no handle compared to Mitchell. Mitchell handles like Holmgren and Thompson.
247 actually rates Crowl higher (103 compared to 125), but Mitchell is higher in the composite. Rivals is higher on Mitchell. I'm happy to have Mitchell.

Latest profile posts