Final Results Pick'ems 2022

#2Gopher

Reaction score
It came down to the wire. It will make no difference as to what happens in the last game with Norte Dame and USC.

WAGopher took top honors winning due to the tie breaker. He had picked the Gophers to win, plus they would win by 7.
MirandaB, bless her heart, took second place for the 2nd time in as many years losing only due to the tiebreaker.
OilyGopher took third place honors sneaking ahead of:

GopherPoke
HitMeAgainI'mStillMoving
GopherWeatherGuy
GFBfan
goldenboy
Gopher71runner

WAGopher will receive a $75.00 gift certificate to Gold Country, MirandaB $50.00 to Gold Country, and OilyGopher will receive a $25.00 gift certificate. Thanks to GopherHole for their contributions to make the prizes happen. Very much appreciated by all! Watch for a note from GopherHole within the next day or two to advise you how to receive your gift certificate.

This year we had many participants with a drop off only really during the last week of the season as many were out of the running. Thanks to GopherHole for suggesting only 4 games to pick from during most of the season. Made it more manageable. As to me, I enjoyed it. Many of you have contributed to GopherHole in other ways and this was just my contribution in 2022.

Thank you #2Gopher for running this throughout the season. It was fun!
Ditto this! You did an awesome job again and it was really fun. Hats off to thee... And the winners!

Congrats WAGopher! If only Trickett had made that field goal! Thanks #2Gopher for doing this for us. That was a lot of work and I appreciate it.

I enjoyed it very much. Thanks again for doing this. I am taking Gophers over Nebby in game one next year (if you do it of course, but don't let your fans down).

I'll do this again next fall unless someone else really wants to do it. We went with a four-game pick and added one later in the season. That was a good suggestion by GopherHole staff to me. Any other suggestions as to changes are welcome as well.

Thanks for running this @#2Gopher! And thanks to all those who participated. If the winners can send us a DM and we will get the gift cards out!

Congratulations to MirandaB and OilyGopher for a great Pick’em season. Heading into the last weekend I really expected MirandaB to hold onto the top spot. Thank you to #2Gopher for running a fun event and giving us good games to pick.

Agreed, was fun to participate, thanks #2Gopher for running the show! Congrats to the winners!

Top Bottom