feel free to go have a little fun w/ the boys & gals over at buckyville.com

supadupafly

Reaction score
i went ahead and started this "all in good fun" thread over at buckyville.com in honor of (and in response to) a similar thread by their self-appointed comedian, myles long, about the U of M and football. myles long seems to have a deep obsession with all things U of M related. guessing myles is a closet gopher fan, as if you know his history he really can't go too long without starting a new thread about or in response to the U of M and gopher football. he is not pantherhawk strange or psycho, but obsessed with the U of M nonetheless.

the good sports over there who understand the term "turnabout is fair play" have shown some appreciation thus far.

Here is a link to the thread:
http://buckyville.yuku.com/topic/43758

just a couple stipulations. do a little research (google or otherwise) and be witty. your starting date for all "things" posted should be 1889 or sooner (becky's first season on the gridiron).

and last but not least, have fun! ;)

I refuse. I won't give buckyville the advertising hits.

I don't want them here, and I don't want to be over there. F becky.

BTW...they are ALL obsessed with football at The U. That's just what happens when your looking up at us in respect to National Titles, B10 Titles and overall record.

BTW part II...F becky.

Yea, I'm not going to troll a rivals board. I seem to recall everyone here hating on them for that stuff. Why would I do the same?

just giving folks the option to check it out along with myles thread. i have no qualms if certain folks don't want to post and can understand why. their choice.

in the end, my "response" thread is/was more about just having some back and forth fun with them and a chance for people to go post over there and be witty (which believe it or not many over there appreciate and will often play along with) than pure trolling or flaming.

Is this the same Bronko Nagurski Gopher that was banned from Gopherhole?

I have a tough time talking any trash to a team that has completely owned us in recent history.

I have a tough time talking any trash to a team that has completely owned us in recent history.

Agreed. It has to get more personal than that, like dead deer sex and obesity.

Agreed. It has to get more personal than that, like dead deer sex and obesity.

My wife used to get mad at me when I was feeding my boys when they were very little. I'd say "open the hanger, here comes the airplane" and then I'd add "Open up the detox center, here comes the Badger fans".

She really didn't see the humor in that.

i went ahead and started this "all in good fun" thread over at buckyville.com in honor of (and in response to) a similar thread by their self-appointed comedian, myles long, about the U of M and football. myles long seems to have a deep obsession with all things U of M related. guessing myles is a closet gopher fan, as if you know his history he really can't go too long without starting a new thread about or in response to the U of M and gopher football. he is not pantherhawk strange or psycho, but obsessed with the U of M nonetheless.

the good sports over there who understand the term "turnabout is fair play" have shown some appreciation thus far.

Here is a link to the thread:
http://buckyville.yuku.com/topic/43758

just a couple stipulations. do a little research (google or otherwise) and be witty. your starting date for all "things" posted should be 1889 or sooner (becky's first season on the gridiron).

and last but not least, have fun! ;)
This is quite mature.

Grow up you buffoon.

Gotta agree, they have owned us since I can remember and have had a great 20 year run. Talking crap about some National Championships from when my dad was 1 is pretty lame, but to each their own.

They beat us by like 3pts every year except for last how is that owning us?? They also got lucky and blocked a punt one year to beat us i don't really call that owning us!!!

They beat us by like 3pts every year except for last how is that owning us?? They also got lucky and blocked a punt one year to beat us i don't really call that owning us!!!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you about 15-16 years old? The Gophers have beat Wisconsin twice in your lifetime.

5-15 the last 20 yrs is being owned, doesnt matter how close the losses may have been.

5-15 the last 20 yrs is being owned, doesnt matter how close the losses may have been.

Until they take over our place in National Championships, B10 Championships and an overall head-to-head record, they don't have sh!t on us. Go over to beckyville if you want to put on your red knee pads and blow brett big-enema.

In essence...F. O.

Until they take over our place in National Championships, B10 Championships and an overall head-to-head record, they don't have sh!t on us. Go over to beckyville if you want to put on your red knee pads and blow brett big-enema.

In essence...F. O.

You have issues man.

Moderators!!!!

In essence...F. O.

"Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy."
Aristotle

Top Bottom