Feb 4 can't come quick enuf

Bayfieldgopher

Reaction score
Or is it Feb 3? I am not a recruiting geek and usually ignore most of it until signing day. At that time, we will finally know who really wants to be a Gopher and who doesn't. This year, it was difficult to avoid all the recruiting hype/news/etc especially with SH. Try put yourself in his place. And his family. How they can drag this out to the final day is beyond me. And wait for the drum roll and cameras to roll to make their announcement!

Makes me wonder what their home life has been like? And all the time this takes from SH enjoying his Sr. year and also away from his hoops. Endless phone calls, emails, texts, questions??? But all this has been their choice and they have been willing partners. It certainly would not have been mine. Most others make their decision ASAP and move on.

Has SH qualified yet? Just curious.

Has SH qualified yet? Just curious.

i had a good thought the other day. seantrel commits to the gophs and retakes the ACT and scores 28 and the NCAA rules him ineligible for the season because of the variation in test scores and he goes off to play JUCO in cali and then commits to USC in 2012 with USC coming off kiffin's first championship.:eek:

Top Bottom