FBT podcast slash 3 cheers for Doogie

AhliBobwa

Reaction score
http://fringebowlteamblog.com/?p=1602

MV announces that doogie is going to have him on his radio show at 4:25 this saturday. Great work Doogie, this is a phenomenal development. I never listen to talk radio shows, but I will be listening in for this one.

Excellent podcast by MV and oleboy41. It was 100 minutes long and I enjoyed every one of them!

I didn't intend to have a 100 minute podcast when OB and I planned it out; 30-45 minutes is actually closer to ideal. Whoops!

Maybe they need to put MV on the payroll over at the Star Trib or the PP or somewhere...not sure how he finds the time to do his day job with all of his fantastic coverage every day!

I didn't intend to have a 100 minute podcast when OB and I planned it out; 30-45 minutes is actually closer to ideal. Whoops!

It became the audio equivalent of tl;dr. I really enjoyed it, but I couldn't hack it past about 55 minutes or so.

Yeah I didn't send it going since I wouldn't be able to tune in long enough and continue doing my work. Not sure if MV can suppliment Eminem as background noise. Maybe when he gets bigger, but until then TL;DL(isten) :D.

popped the earphone on in the office and loved every minute of it, exactly the type of stuff fans want to hear about. Too bad guys like this aren't allowed to watch more of practice so we could hear how the youngsters look out there.

Maybe they need to put MV on the payroll over at the Star Trib or the PP or somewhere...not sure how he finds the time to do his day job with all of his fantastic coverage every day!

A buddy and I were just talking about this. MV claims to have a day job but I just don't know if i believe that given the ammount and quality of the stuff he does.

podcast

i really enjoyed it as well...who need KFAN! My only complaint was that I wanted to leave a comment and could not...it asked me to register, which I did, but never got a password emailed to me. oh well, i DID enjoy it.

i really enjoyed it as well...who need KFAN! My only complaint was that I wanted to leave a comment and could not...it asked me to register, which I did, but never got a password emailed to me. oh well, i DID enjoy it.
MV obviously has more insight with that issue but when I first registered I had to do it twice for some reason so you may want to give it another go

I'm about half way through, good stuff. Maybe I should just put a PC speaker in an old radio case, so I can simulate having good sports radio coverage. :D

A buddy and I were just talking about this. MV claims to have a day job but I just don't know if i believe that given the ammount and quality of the stuff he does.

Either way, the prolific amount of work he puts out there on the Gophers really shoots to s*** the excuses guys like Youngblood and Myron throw out there about being too busy to post updates. I don't usually try to rag on those guys, but when I visit FBT every few days and see how consistently he posts excellent work, and how well he knows the team in and out, it makes me wonder how those guys have jobs. And it makes me wonder if MV has a job!

Keep up the good work.

Top Bottom