FBI joins the fray in the "other" Michigan Investigation.

its pretty crazy how much evidence is piling up against them. Supposedly TCU knew they stole signs so they used "dummy" signs in their playoff game and it worked wonders. I hope there are repercussions and I never have to see that mouthbreather Jim Harbaugh on tv again.

If the FBI is involved it must be a little more serious than someone logging into someone else's account

its pretty crazy how much evidence is piling up against them. Supposedly TCU knew they stole signs so they used "dummy" signs in their playoff game and it worked wonders. I hope there are repercussions and I never have to see that mouthbreather Jim Harbaugh on tv again.
The NFL is a widely televised operation.

If the FBI is involved it must be a little more serious than someone logging into someone else's account
FBI has more important crimes to investigate than unauthorized access to email accounts by an assistant football coach that occurred in 2021. The coach was subsequently fired.

FBI has more important crimes to investigate than unauthorized access to email accounts by an assistant football coach that occurred in 2021. The coach was subsequently fired.
Did you even read the article? It literally says the FBI has joined the investigation.

Deputy chief Melissa Overton confirmed the FBI's involvement to ESPN on Thursday, adding that the investigation is "extensive, ongoing and is of the utmost priority," and covers multiple states.

Did you even read the article? It literally says the FBI has joined the investigation.

Deputy chief Melissa Overton confirmed the FBI's involvement to ESPN on Thursday, adding that the investigation is "extensive, ongoing and is of the utmost priority," and covers multiple states.
Instead of questioning whether I read the article, which I did, elaborate why you think the FBI should be involved where a college coach is accessing "accounts" of people thru the athletic department. And if the FBI is involved and ESPN is writing a story about an important event, why no mention why the FBI is involved. What's the potential legal charge if the coach wasn't even charged with any crime. In addition, the coach was already fired for not attending a meeting to discuss the issue. Again, why is the FBI involved in this seemingly petty matter.

Last edited:

Everyone steals signs, many teams use dummy signals. Now is the perfect oppertunity to allow colleges to put speakers in the QB helmets

Top Bottom