Fantastic game vs. Indiana, so.......

GopherJake

Reaction score
....why can't the greatest student section in the history of college basketball stick around for 5 more minutes and let the players know it?

There were plenty of people around to shake the players' hands after the game. Not sure what your gripe is?

There were plenty of people around to shake the players' hands after the game. Not sure what your gripe is?

Yes there were - you are correct. But it was a small percentage of what were there during the game. The student section was basically entirely full during the game. While the rouser played it was completely empty - save for the one deep row waiting to shake hands - since the vast majority of students had left already. From "Gold Out" to nobody.

Maybe it's just me, but I like to stick around - win or lose - to give the players my support. I think after a huge win against Wisconsin and a thrashing of Indiana, if I were a player, I would have liked to hear the rouser played looking at hundreds of appreciative fans, that's all. Sally's, etc. will still be there 5 minutes later.

Top Bottom