Fan Wannabee

94Gopher

Reaction score
Long time Gopher basketball fan and season ticket holder. I really want to be a Goph football fan and season tix holder. I just can't do the long suffering thing again! Will changes come? Does Brewster have to be gone first?

The most fair answer to both questions is: I don't know.

Tough, tough question at this stage in the game, and one you'll no doubt have to form your own opinion on.

The blog linked in my signature may provide a bit of insight (or may just confuse you more). Either way those of us who contribute to it are passionate about Gopher football, and always will be.

Suffering builds character, and will only make the winning sweeter. Jump right in, there's plenty of room in the pool!

IMHO, Brewster is still capable of giving us a season to get excited about as soon as next year (though I think our most-realistic-good-case-scenario is a slightly better year next season with some coaching issues addressed, a contract extension, then a year to remember in 2011.)

The gameday atmosphere is worth it IMO, and the tickets are reasonable. If you love the U, it's a no brainer. The pro anti brewster camp is split, but I and others would like to give him a chance, and the worst that will happen if he fails is we'll have middle of the big 10 talent.

Welcome aboard...hang around the Hole and do some posting...would be great to read your perspective.

If you're here long enough, you'll find a lot of your questions answered and most of your unknowns better defined.

Top Bottom