Extension??????

ORGopher

Reaction score
Lets see...since "Brew" has brought his act to Minnesota, we have seen:

2007 - Brew take a mid-level bowl team and drive it into the ground with a 1-11 record (lets not forget the 0-8 Big Ten record that went with it). The season also included a loss to North Dakota State.

2008 - The magical 7-1 start that did not include a win over a bowl team, followed by the 0-5 finish that included the 55-0 loss to Iowa and a beat-down by Kansas in TCF Bank Stadium South (The Insight Bowl).

2009 - I am not sure what to think of this season...maybe call it "All I want for Christmas is a trip to the End Zone." I think our best win was over Air Force or Northwestern. Either way, I don't see the program better than last year.

Regardless, Maturi wants to give this clown an extension? Stability was his reason. Heck, he fired stability because it was not good enough but I am beginning to think it was better than we have at this point.

Tim Brewster's bio should read - "can't win a trophy game and first Gopher coach to lose to Iowa State in 111 years."

Very good post. This guy is going to get an extension and get more money why? For not being able to win trophy games, games against ranked opponents, or games in the clutch. Not that those are important or anything...

yoy are all morons and idiots who know nothing about major college football

Top Bottom