Evidently, Taco Bell doesn't know Goldy!

CWCWCW

Reaction score
Okay, so I'm not a member of the Bitter End Club. I could take no more midway through the 4th quarter. My preteen son asked to hit Taco Bell on the way home after hearing the scoreboard message that indicated they had a buy one get one free quesadilla offer.
So, I was a bit surly after watching that game and wasn't in the mood for a surly fast food restaurant employee. So, I asked at the drive-thru if I could get the offer. The response was inaudible, but the menu flashed the right order, so I drove ahead. The young gal asked me for the coupon and I said "Goldy sent me!" She looked at me like I was from Mars. She said I need a coupon. I said, "No, Goldy sent me." She went to get the manager and a young fellow with some impressive tattos asked me for the coupon. Again, I informed him that Goldy sent me. Finally, he looked at the gal who originally took my order and said, "Just give it to him." I wasn't a jerk about it, but it kind of went with the rest of anything associated with the game yesterday. Gee, and I didn't win a chip clip from Old Dutch either!

Haha was it the one on Stinson? When you go inside it's never a situation at all, we went through the drive-through one time last year and yeah, they had no idea what was going on, so we complained until they said, just give it to them...

Top Bottom