Even Illinois Fans think Minnesota will win!

began11

GOPHER11
Reaction score
I was trolling on the Illini Message Board and most of their fans are thinking what I am thinking: A GOPHE WIN!!

An Example Thread:
"Minnesota will not take the Illini lightly for several reasons. The posters on the Gopher message boards have stated the Illini record is not indicative of the talent level on your roster. You have too many weapons to be at the bottom of BG10. Brew is playing his Alma Mater. Minnesota is not looking ahead to its next opponent.

I believe the Gophers will win, but it will be close. Minnesota has several problems. We were penalized 16 times for 156 yards verse the Spartans. Our defense has a problem stopping its opponent on 3rd downs while the offense has a problem converting 3rd downs. Not a good combination. We give up too many big plays and our pass defense isn’t good."

Gophers: 24
Illini: 20

Nice quote from a non-Illinois fan.

The posters on the Gopher message boards have stated the Illini record is not indicative of the talent level on your roster.

Didn't that YOUR strike you as odd

Nice to get that bit of respect but Illinois is not going to roll over in this one. I think it will be a great game. I hope we win but I think the outcome is FAR from certain.

Nice quote from a non-Illinois fan.

The posters on the Gopher message boards have stated the Illini record is not indicative of the talent level on your roster.

Didn't that YOUR strike you as odd

That whole post was a drect quote of what a Gopher fan (probably Began11) posted on the Illinois message board. The conversation was about how we at GH knew that the Illini record was not indicative of the talent level, make sense?

I could smell a Gopher loss coming. Too much overconfidence is never good. Gophers were lucky to beat Illinois last year and you knew Illinois would be out for revenge this year.

Top Bottom