Ethan Grant firms up pledge to the Ducks

dpodoll68

Elite Poster
Reaction score
(from ESPN.com)

Three-star running back Ethan Grant (Coconut Creek, Fla./North Broward) is no longer considering other programs and is a firm Oregon commitment, ESPN affiliate Web site DuckTerritory.com reports.

"I am 100 percent committed to Oregon. I'm done. No more visits. Go Ducks!! I can't wait for Eugene to be my new home."

Minnesota, TCU, Wisconsin, Louisville, Purdue and Mississippi State were amongst the other programs pursuing Grant.

Wow, that was the one 4* back we had the best chance of landing. Very interesting. Hopefully some how some way Brewster can land Dontae Williams but it won't be easy. Not a good way to start the day.

Also, I hate the fact that we can never beat Oregon when it comes to a recruit. Stupid Nike school. #*$(

We beat Oregon for Marquies Gray.

There was always something about Grant's comments that made me suspicious. Just goes to show that you can never really believe a recruit until signing day.

I think Grant just wanted to be nice to Vic...and the running game this year hasnt been impressive so I am not too surprised...

Bummer. That's why I wanted Utah to beat them last week. LaMichael James looks like he is for real though, he would have been nice to have too!

I was afraid of this when I saw the Utah game highlights. A major miss for Brew :(

Top Bottom