ESPN's GameDay to Temple

I know many of you don't care... but some do and GameDay's choice seems to get quite a bit of discussion here. Never thought that a progam like Temple would get GameDay before Minnesota.

Sigh.

Source: http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/...ng-to-Philadelphia-for-Temple-Notre-Dame.html

Sorry if this is a dupe post. Didn't see anything about it.

Always interesting to see where they go. Temple/Notre Dame seems like the right choice this week, though I expect the Irish to crush the Owls.

never would have thought temple would get it before us. too bad we didn't get it last year.

never would have thought temple would get it before us. too bad we didn't get it last year.

The unfortunate thing is if we were playing the way we all hoped we would be this year I could definitely have seen Gameday at our game this weekend.

I like that Gameday has gone to some unique venues this year. James Madison last week, Temple next week. I wish they had gone to Bloomington earlier in the year too.

I agree that it'd be great to have Gameday on campus. This could've been the week, had the Gophers beaten Nebraska and Michigan beaten MSU.

Too bad we play at Camp Randall next year, which will have College Game Day as the Badgers host the 11-0 Gophers.

Who / what is this "GameDay" to which you refer?

Washington State fans are very unhappy with this decision. To me though it was the right one.

Good for temple as they deserve it. They have beaten a few decent teams. Hard not to be jealous of them.

Top Bottom