ESPN Q&A with Minnesota coach Jerry Kill

I always say speed makes up for a lack of coaching, so hopefully we can get a player or two who can make a play and make us look good.

Haha, nice.

Nice. I enjoyed the comment from Pittsburgh Fan that said, "Something about Jerry Kill just says badass".

When I took the job, our athletic director wanted us to honor the existing scholarship offers, which we did.

I found that a rather interesting comment...

By Kill saying the AD wanted us to honor our committments..I get the impression that there were some recruiting decisions that Kill and Brewster did not agree on. ( big suprise!) I do think its important to honor the previous committments...at least locally...you want to have a good working relationship with the local high school coaches. I like Coach Kills honest approach...I think it resonates well with recruits also.

By Kill saying the AD wanted us to honor our committments..I get the impression that there were some recruiting decisions that Kill and Brewster did not agree on. ( big suprise!) I do think its important to honor the previous committments...at least locally...you want to have a good working relationship with the local high school coaches. I like Coach Kills honest approach...I think it resonates well with recruits also.

I think that would be the case in most coaching change situations.

It's really hard not to love Jerry. No B/S. Looking forward to the day we win the axe back.
Can't wait till next year at TCF!

Top Bottom