ESPN : Narduzzin to Pitt

Dantonio has said he expected Naduzzi would attract interest. If he does go to Pittsburgh, Mr.Naduzzi has certainly paid his dues to get there.

If Minnesota needed a new coach, I would pick Naduzzi over Chryst 10 times out of 10 times.

Good for us! Chryst in and Narduzzi out.

He doesn't post here when he is working except for the times when he does.

Hi kids. Merry Christmas.

I am working and currently sitting at my desk eating lunch.

If I was a Pitt fan I would certainly consider it an upgrade. Narduzzi has been a hot name for several years.

As a Big Ten fan of any team not sporting green and white on Saturdays I am excited to see Narduzzi leave the Big Ten.

And as a Badger fan I am thrilled to see him go to Pitt. This gives the Badgers a much better chance of bringing Joe Rudolph back to Madison.

Hi kids. Merry Christmas.

I am working and currently sitting at my desk eating lunch.

If I was a Pitt fan I would certainly consider it an upgrade. Narduzzi has been a hot name for several years.

As a Big Ten fan of any team not sporting green and white on Saturdays I am excited to see Narduzzi leave the Big Ten.

And as a Badger fan I am thrilled to see him go to Pitt. This gives the Badgers a much better chance of bringing Joe Rudolph back to Madison.

30 minutes. You're slipping.

No, just sad and pathetic, like anyone that posts to another team's fan board. Absolutely pathetic.
No. Pathetic is coming on another teams fansite and attacking the team. I actually like Jerry Kill and the team he is building. I also think your fan base reminds me very much of the Badgers in the early 90s. Excited for any success because it has long been out of reach. I will certainly keep posting here when the discussion is Bout the Badgers or the greater Big Ten conference.

Merry Christmas!

Top Bottom