ESPN: Canadian Big Man Picks Gophers

cf

I assume the strib reference by ESPN means the Myron bit...

http://www.startribune.com/sports/g...cyaiUjc8LDyiUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aULPQL7PQLanchO7DiUr

I find it both funny and annoying that one media source can get picked up and redistributed by other media sources and ultimately it gets the flavor of multiple sources when in fact it is just one source.

So it goes.

I will believe it when I see Mo with a Gopher hat on saying he commits! I hope that happens tomorrow.

Go Gophers!

Hoopmasters Chimes In

April 13, 2010
By Van Coleman

Tubby Smith and his staff have added a solid big man in Mo Walker. According to a source close to the program and confirmed by the Star Tribune the Minnesota Golden Gophers have added a solid low block talent in 6-10 265-pound Mo Walker from Wolfeboro, NH Brewster Academy.

Walker helped lead Brewster to the national prep school title this season, took an official visit to Minnesota over the weekend, and according to the Star Tribune will sign with the Gophers tomorrow. He is an excellent rebounder who runs the floor and finishes in close to the hoop. He will add immediate help up front for the Gophers next fall.

He chose Minnesota over Pittsburgh, Marquette, Rutgers, Seton Hall and Kansas.

I assume the strib reference by ESPN means the Myron bit...

http://www.startribune.com/sports/g...cyaiUjc8LDyiUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aULPQL7PQLanchO7DiUr

I find it both funny and annoying that one media source can get picked up and redistributed by other media sources and ultimately it gets the flavor of multiple sources when in fact it is just one source.

So it goes.

I will believe it when I see Mo with a Gopher hat on saying he commits! I hope that happens tomorrow.

Go Gophers!

Haha I know...

I hope it's true and from what I'm hearing around campus... It is. We'll have to wait and see for the official signing tomorrow though.

I just doubt that all the sources (ESPN included) could be wrong.

I thought he was 6' 10" 300lbs? that has him at 265? 35lbs is a big difference...

In the interview he gave during his visit, he said he was 300... He looks like 300, so I'd say that's about where he's at. 270ish may be his ideal playing weight, but he's got work to do to get there.

Top Bottom