Eric Dungy Gets an Offer . . .

DL65

Reaction score
and commits to the Oregon Ducks.

Dungy made an official visit to Eugene, Oregon over the weekend and then received an offer which he accepted today, according to Rivals.

Go Gophers!!

I would have thought we would get him - being Dungy's kid and all - shoot! C'mon Brewster!

His mom didn't like snow. If Eric picked up on that, it may have influenced him.

and commits to the Oregon Ducks.

Dungy made an official visit to Eugene, Oregon over the weekend and then received an offer which he accepted today, according to Rivals.

Go Gophers!!

Good for him. I wish him well. Up here, how many times a day would he have to answer variations of the question "Why won't your Dad coach the Gophers?"

Seriously.

Tony's brother is a Dentist in Farmington and his kids went through Rosemount. One of them walked on at UND. Too small to be big time players.

It never snows in Oregon?

Of course not. Only Minnesota has winter. In Oregon, they spend February sipping pina coladas on the beach and working on their tan. As soon as you cross the interstate leaving Minnesota, the heat on the other side of the border reaches dangerous levels.

Sadly

We have no snow out here in Eugene right now...I would die to have some though. I can drive 80 miles and get to some and leave it there however. Our winters are spent molding...rain, rain and rain. But I don't have to shovel it!!! We Ducks are just happy to get a verbal from someone who appears to have a support system around him that may keep him out of the local news reports each week...if he can compete...bonus.

Top Bottom