Enough Talk!

Killjoy

Reaction score
It is time for action! Why don't we hang Jerry in effigy on Saturday. Then he will know that we are serious. It will also impress any potential recruits and donors. My personal choice would be to shut down the green line on Saturday. It is time to get serious.

P.S. It worked when they did it with Warmath. The next year he won a national championship.

It is time for action! Why don't we hang Jerry in effigy on Saturday. Then he will know that we are serious. It will also impress any potential recruits and donors. My personal choice would be to shut down the green line on Saturday. It is time to get serious.

Pitchfork, check.

Torch, check.

Mob, check.

Go Gophers!

Yeah, that will really impress the recruits who can still decommitt....

You make a good point, Killjoy. Lots of posts this week showing potential recruits how much the fans care, even if some people have a difficult time deciding the best way to show it. If recruits end up choosing to come, they'll be smart enough to know the good far out-weighs the bad.

R E L A X ! ! ! Liedner is going to go all Aaron Rodgers this week! :rolleyes:

P.S. It worked when they did it with Warmath. The next year he won a national championship.

"Gopher Lives Matter!"

Top Bottom