Elliott Eliason taking official visit to U this weekend

BleedGopher

Reaction score
I believe Elliott Eliason, a 6-9, 220lb big man from Nebaska is visiting this weekend. He reportedly has a top three of Minnesota, Stanford and Creighton with an offer list that includes those three, Nebraska, Washington State, etc.

Here's hoping Eliason enjoys the atmosphere and game on Saturday night!

Go Gophers!!

Any sightings or word on how the visit went. Couldn't ask for a better weekend to host a recruit- beautiful weather, excitement in the city with president visiting, and attending opening night of the new stadium.

We saw him at the Applebee's Sat. morning with Saul and Vince.

Fricken Applebees? Stanford will take him to a fancy outdoor street-side seating place for brunch in San Francisco. I'd take him the Al's Breakfast before Applebees.

Fricken Applebees? Stanford will take him to a fancy outdoor street-side seating place for brunch in San Francisco. I'd take him the Al's Breakfast before Applebees.

I was thinking the same thing!! I guess Denny's was too busy. There are so many better places like Ike's brunch downtown. Hopefully Elliot suggested Appleby's.

I saw him out and about after the football game. I think Devoe, Damien, and Colton were his recruiting buddies because they were outside the same party. I was happy to see that none of the players were partaking in the post-game festivities and risking their eligibility.:clap:

He already went to Stanford

Colton was his guide. They played AAU ball together a few years back.

His Stanford visit was last weekend.

From what I could tell from our conversation I could tell he was enjoying his visit. (How could you not!)

What is the story on Eliason? Is he any good?

Top Bottom