East vs. West: Predicting every B1G team's crossover record (Minnesota (2-0))

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Phil:

Minnesota (2-0)
Games: Oct. 24 vs. Michigan (W), Oct. 31 at Maryland (W)

The Battle for the Little Brown Jug will be a tasty matchup to open the season. If receiver Rashod Bateman can regain eligibility, look out for the Gophers ahead of a Halloween trip that shouldn’t prove too taxing for P.J. Fleck’s opportunistic brood.

Go Gophers!!

For some reason that Maryland game makes me nervous even after the pounding we gave them last year.

For some reason that Maryland game makes me nervous even after the pounding we gave them last year.

Mike Locksley is a good assistant, a great recruiter, but a terrible HC. One of the worst ever. Maryland has some talent, but as long as Locksley is the coach, they will be terrible.

^^ version 2.0 of Illinois under Lovie

I always noted that in the rare situations where the Gophers won the little brown jug in recent decades, it has been on the road. And the two games where MN "should" have won it at home, it was gut wrenching last minute defeat instead. So, it would be such a Minnesota sports thing to finally win it at home this year... in front of an empty stadium when fans are not allowed to attend.

I always noted that in the rare situations where the Gophers won the little brown jug in recent decades, it has been on the road. And the two games where MN "should" have won it at home, it was gut wrenching last minute defeat instead. So, it would be such a Minnesota sports thing to finally win it at home this year... in front of an empty stadium when fans are not allowed to attend.
The game will be an epic win for the Gophers. Years from now, nearly anyone you ask will say they were there on that glorious day.

The game will be an epic win for the Gophers. Years from now, nearly anyone you ask will say they were there on that glorious day.
At home ... maybe a backyard tailgate.

What do you mean? It was as recent as 1977 that we beat Michigan at home. Still one of the best games I've seen in person. As much fun as Penn State last year!

Everyone will claim they were at the game just like the 1977 game

What do you mean? It was as recent as 1977 that we beat Michigan at home. Still one of the best games I've seen in person. As much fun as Penn State last year!
Well, if the 70’s are a recent decade for you - you might want to recheck the stuff in your fridge for expired dates. Safety first.

I came here to post the same thing and you beat me to it. It is predestined that we will beat Michigan this year. I will celebrate....but still be disappointed that I have yet to witness it in person.

Mike Locksley is a good assistant, a great recruiter, but a terrible HC. One of the worst ever. Maryland has some talent, but as long as Locksley is the coach, they will be terrible.
It seems almost impossible, but his head coaching record is 6-40.

Ladders to the plaza to watch the Michigan game this year?

Ladders to the plaza to watch the Michigan game this year?
LMAO...I'd kick in $20 on somebody's trespassing ticket if they actually attempted something like this.

Top Bottom