Early NFL Mock...Bateman to Jets

Been thinking about this.

How does not having a combine change his draft stock? His film is really solid I'm sure. Will need to run fast during individual workouts/pro day as speed may be the only thing to really hurt him. But I think he is fast.

Thanks for posting! Jets makes a ton of sense for the reasons stated. Their receiving core is putrid and Bateman would immediately be #3 and likely #2 by midseason.

Gonna be fun to follow mocks the next few months!

I think it would be fun to see if Bateman can be a breakout star like Jefferson for the Vikes.

How does not having a combine change his draft stock? His film is really solid I'm sure. Will need to run fast during individual workouts/pro day as speed may be the only thing to really hurt him. But I think he is fast.
Did he say that he was not attending the combine, or are you just asking a general question? TJ did not attend the combine last year and we will never know if that hurt him or not.

Per NBCSports Mock Draft 5.0:

27. Baltimore Ravens: Rashod Bateman, WR
27. Baltimore Ravens: Rashod Bateman, WR

Getty Images
27 / 32
Baltimore has to get Lamar Jackson more weapons in the passing game. Enter: Rashod Bateman. The Minnesota product, 6-foot-1, 210 pounds, is a vertical threat with great ball skills and route-running ability. The Ravens have to prioritize receiver and Bateman is a good one

Really hope Bateman goes in the first round. Would be awesome to see for him and the program.

Great for the program to have him drafted in the first round. I just hope he ends up in a good situation where he will have an immediate shot at making an impact. Because as much as it is important for the program to have guys drafted highly it is even more valuable to have guys succeeding at the NFL level and making some noise (Winfield for example).

Does his mom's best friend think he's fast though? Thats what really separates the great players from the good players....mom's best friend's opinion.

Does his mom's best friend think he's fast though? Thats what really separates the great players from the good players....mom's best friend's opinion.

I’ll check the star tribune but haven’t seen a letter.

Can someone actually like that insanity? Been a while.

Top Bottom