Dunbar

GopherRube

Reaction score
Anybody just see that DeWayne Walker is leaving NMSU to go be defensive coordinator for Pete Carroll? He had just hired Dunbar about 2 weeks ago as O-Coordinator. Should be interesting to see what happens there...

yeah, I'm assuming they would just have to buy him out for his contract then, right? I guess I'm not sure how it works, but assume that would be the case. It'd just be another year of not having to work yet making money unless the new coach kept him on

That's a huge D-bag move by Walker if true. Not just for leaving Dunbar high and dry, but for leaving NMSU high and dry.

You're only there for one year and then bolt?

Well, at least he's available if Fisch leaves. :)

Damn, beat me to it. That is definitely my role to say that. You can say it and nobody will swear at you and tell you to get the *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# off the board and don't come back. How fun is that?

He will be redshirted next yr. AW will be gone by the time he hits the field.

That's a huge D-bag move by Walker if true. Not just for leaving Dunbar high and dry, but for leaving NMSU high and dry.

You're only there for one year and then bolt?

I don't know, it's tough, but I don't know if I can blame a guy for leaving NMSU for an NFL coordinator position.

Damn, beat me to it. That is definitely my role to say that. You can say it and nobody will swear at you and tell you to get the *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# off the board and don't come back. How fun is that?

Fixed. Have at it, my friend. :D

Good news on Walker. Brewster will be able to hire Dunbar back when Fisch leaves.

I can hear Brewster now.

"I have always loved the spread offense and how Mike runs it. I am thrilled that I was able to find such a great football coach to coach our offensive football unit at such a late date. Our football team is going to return to our offensive identity and we are going to do what we love to do. Throw the rock."

I dunno GV...Dunbar seems to have acquired a knack for getting paid not to coach. He might want to stick with that...less stress and good pay. ;)

Good news on Walker. Brewster will be able to hire Dunbar back when Fisch leaves.

I can hear Brewster now.

"I have always loved the spread offense and how Mike runs it. I am thrilled that I was able to find such a great football coach to coach our offensive football unit at such a late date. Our football team is going to return to our offensive identity and we are going to do what we love to do. Throw the rock."

GET THE F OFF TEH BOARD, BECKY TROLL!

6-0.

Top Bottom