Duane Bennett one tough guy

Mark in Chicago

Reaction score
I thought Coker was a tough guy but Bennett in the 4th Quarter looked every bit as tough especially when you compare 5' 9"/205 with 6'1"/230. Bennett gets my vote for heart, team guy and leading the way. Not to take anything away from Gray.

I thought Coker was a tough guy but Bennett in the 4th Quarter looked every bit as tough especially when you compare 5' 9"/205 with 6'1"/230. Bennett gets my vote for heart, team guy and leading the way. Not to take anything away from Gray.
Very much agree. He was on the trainer's table a few times during the game. Looks like he was playing through some stuff. TREMENDOUS game for Bennet.

I believe he was our first rb to rush for over 100 yard in a game this season, congrats Duane.

Plus he always comes across as a class act when speaking.

He and the other RBs have been giving it their all since game one. That he had 100+ yards, five yards a carry, is a big sign of an improving offense, as Gray's efforts are then extra dividends. Nice to see the announcers giving Claeys some compliments throughout - now I wish Limegrover would open up a little more early. There were glimpses of this coaching staff and system coming together with the players against Nebraska and this was a full-game exercise. It's been awhile (last year's Iowa game?) since we've seen such effort and emotion from the players.

Top Bottom