Duane Bennett breaks down the running game against Ohio on Podcast

RonJohnsonII

Reaction score
Gopher Fans,

It wasn't pretty, but all that matters is that it was another win this weekend for the Gophers, this time over Ohio. Duane Bennett joins me to recap the win on the podcast this week, which you can find below.

Minnesota Huddlecast: http://www.huddlecasts.com/#!minnesota-huddle/ckuv

Throughout the podcast, Duane and I discuss the schemes that the Gophers used to come away with the win as we preview the Northwestern game later this week, so if you haven't yet, please subscribe to the Minnesota Huddlecast on iTunes or on Podbean because we have quite a bit to talk about this week leading into that game. By subscribing you will also get the episode a day early.

We really appreciate your support and very much value your feedback. Please let us know what we can do better and what you guys want us talking about.

Also, if you have an idea for a new segment, please let us know and we'll throw it in the Wild Card Segment.

Thanks,
RJ2

The preview episode is up Here.

I will be going toe to toe with former Northwestern WR TJ Jones this week to preview the Northwestern game. Be sure to subscribe to the Minnesota Huddlecast on iTunes or Podbean to receive the episode.

I guarantee you of one thing, you will be entertained!

Great work RJ2, I will really look forward to these podcasts

Great work RJ2, I will really look forward to these podcasts

Hey, thanks corcoran1. If you check back at the same link or if you're subscribe on iTunes, theres a podcast called ITH - Minnesota vs Northwestern Preview.

In the podcast, I go toe to toe with former Northwestern WR TJ Jones to preview the game.

I've started listening to podcasts at work (8 hours a day at the computer). Didn't even think to check for Gopher podcasts. I'll definitely look into this!

Top Bottom