Doogie & MV

Shielder

Reaction score
Doogie and MV are on am 1500 talking Gopher Football right now! :clap:

thought they did a good job breaking things down in the 20 minutes or so they talked

Good segment Doogie. First time I've heard you talk and you have a good voice for radio (and face! ba dum dum!) just kidding. It was a good segment. Please have MV on more.

Doogie, are they going to podcast this? Sorry, I missed it but I would love to hear it.

I missed the first segment when they talked about the defense. Heard the second segment when they discussed the offense. Both Doogie and MV talked up Weber, saying they expected good things from him this year with a simplified offense and being fully recovered from his surgery. Doogie seemed to be down on Brandon Green while MV seemed to be more forgiving and speculated he'll be a possession receiver who moves the sticks on 3rd downs. MV also mentioned that Lamonte Edwards figures to be the only freshman back with a chance to see action this year. Good stuff.

Thanks for the kind words. MV is solid. In other words, we'll do it again. I am working on getting a podcast that MV can have on his site. Since 95% of my time is spent on the TV-side, I have very little control over what is podcasted, and what isn't at 1500espn.com. Yesterday's show was NOT. But one of us will let you know if/when the podcast is avail. on FBT.

I missed the first segment when they talked about the defense. Heard the second segment when they discussed the offense. Both Doogie and MV talked up Weber, saying they expected good things from him this year with a simplified offense and being fully recovered from his surgery. Doogie seemed to be down on Brandon Green while MV seemed to be more forgiving and speculated he'll be a possession receiver who moves the sticks on 3rd downs. MV also mentioned that Lamonte Edwards figures to be the only freshman back with a chance to see action this year. Good stuff.
Brewster said this morning that Kirkwood had set himself apart from the other freshman running backs.

MV has provided the Gopher diehards with some great stuff. Could he be on the verge on becoming the Gopher football mouthpiece? I know nothing about the man. However, he seems to have the makings of going far beyond what he has done to date.

Top Bottom