Don't be surprised if it's not a wall

KillerGopherFan

What was the money used for? Was it something actually useful or was it useless like a wall?
I’m talking about the couple hundred million that was recently reallocated from the FEMA disaster budget and the Dem leaders and MSM were demagoguing. It was identical in it’s reallocation to border security. $150 million of Trump’s reallocation went to border detention facilities. None of this money that Trump moved went to the wall. Your talking about the few billion that was reallocated from Defense to pay for wall construction.

bottlebass

Main Member
I’m talking about the couple hundred million that was recently reallocated from the FEMA disaster budget and the Dem leaders and MSM were demagoguing. It was identical in it’s reallocation to border security. $150 million of Trump’s reallocation went to border detention facilities. None of this money that Trump moved went to the wall. Your talking about the few billion that was reallocated from Defense to pay for wall construction.
Correct, Obama's money went to something useful. Trump's wall money is a waste of money as it's not useful to solving our problem.

Section2

Sorry, deuce. You failed the assignment. The time period was the last 2.5 years, which roughly corresponds to trump's time in office. Try it again or I'll put you back in the dunce's corner.
Most of that list continues to oppose Trump and speaks out against him. Arnold, Kasich, Sasse, Amash, Bill Kristol, HuntsMAN! Most of the writers at National Review, in fact, I bet that entire list of academics, authors, journalists, and commentators have ALL spoken out against Trump within your stupid timeline.

What kind of boring fiction are you and Howie trying to peddle? Trump has faced more opposition from the "right" than any president in your lifetime.

howeda7

Lots of R's who "opposed" Trump in 2016, now lick his shoes and support his every move. Including Lindsey Graham, Ted Cruz and several of the Fellas.

howeda7

The GOP has become the Onion

President Obama in May 2011:

"Maybe they'll need a moat," Obama said mockingly to laughter from the crowd. "Maybe they'll want alligators in the moat."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-mocks-gop-jokes-they-want-border-moat/

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
It's refreshing that we have a President who uses his big, beautiful brain to shake things up and think outside the box. Nuking Hurricanes. Gators at the border. Shooting refugees. Genius.

KillerGopherFan

It's refreshing that we have a President who uses his big, beautiful brain to shake things up and think outside the box. Nuking Hurricanes. Gators at the border. Shooting refugees. Genius.
Trump addressed this false claim at his presser with the President of Finland. But you “gulped it up”.

howeda7

I'd attach nukes to it. They would both deter illegals, and could be fired at approaching hurricanes in the Gulf...

bga1

It looks like the Trumpster is going to give up on his wall and declare victory.

Don't be surprised if it's not a wall

It looks like this post didn't age well. 500 miles by the end of 2020. Slat steel walls! Sorry UNN!

Latest profile posts