Don't be surprised if it's not a wall

Sportsfan24

Moderator must have deleted it, I sure wouldn't have. Interesting that the moderator would leave your posts insulting my wife, calling my kids names and calling the POTUS who's done more to help Black people than any POTUS since Lincoln, a White supremacist and racist, but I can't point out what a Tom you are for wanting to stop him from helping other Black people.
For the record, you called an entire (90%) race too stupid to know what’s in their own best interests and/or Uncle Toms (90% agree with me) but you get all in your feelings over an imaginary insult to your wife and kids. What a snowflake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KillerGopherFan

Look at you with the hip 90's references. Did you watch a lot of Beavis and Butthead at 50?
Actually, I’ve never seen it except for clips. It’s just that you and cncmin reminded me so much of Beavis and Butthead laughing clips that I had seen, I thought it was an accurate comparison.

KillerGopherFan

Not really the same thing.

- The GOP has always loved big spending.
- I don't see many in the GOP in favor of tariffs at all. Seems like Trump's taking a real beating from most of them on tariffs.
- I really don't know if the GOP used to favor a pathway to citizenship for illegals, or if that has actually changed? Is that true? Why should illegals get a special pathway to citizenship for breaking our law and leaching off our country? Doesn't make much sense to me.
- Which Western alliances have we ended?
I think he may be referring to Reagan giving amnesty to illegals in the 80s in return for promises from the Dems about changing immigration laws. Dem promises which they completely lied about.

Or maybe he’s referring to the Gang of 8, or whatever, and some consideration to a pathway to citizenship. But it would’ve been a very long pathway. Not an easy one.

justthefacts

A) The only polling so far shows more Americans blaming Trump for the shutdown. https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/423051-poll-more-americans-blame-trump-for-shutdown-than-democrats
B) Trump said that we should all blame the shutdown on him because he was happy about it.
C) More people find immigration to be a losing issue for Republicans than a winning one. http://www.forums.gopherhole.com/boards/showthread.php?86267-Don-t-be-surprised-if-it-s-not-a-wall&p=1665485#post1665485
https://thehill.com/hilltv/what-americas-thinking/423513-democrats-facing-little-blame-from-public-over-partial

In a new The Hill-HarrisX poll released Monday, only 22 percent of registered voters surveyed blamed Democrats for the shutdown, while 42 percent said President Trump was to blame. One-third of voters said that both parties in Congress and the president were all equally responsible.
While 75 percent of Democratic respondents in The Hill-HarrisX poll pointed the finger at Trump, only 47 percent of Republican voters said congressional Democrats were responsible for the shutdown.

justthefacts

Trump just said he's considering using "the military version of eminent domain" to get the property to build the wall. That should be right up Conservatives' alley.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Every time I think about 800,000 mortgages not getting paid and getting behind, I feel ill. That's catastrophic on a number of levels.

GoodasGold

While on the subject of antiquated defensive barriers, what about a moat? Has anybody discussed digging a big, beautiful moat:confused: I believe it's a well-known fact that, while terrorists can climb like crazy, they are very poor swimmers and are terrified of water.

bottlebass

Main Member
While on the subject of antiquated defensive barriers, what about a moat? Has anybody discussed digging a big, beautiful moat:confused: I believe it's a well-known fact that, while terrorists can climb like crazy, they are very poor swimmers and are terrified of water.
There is already a river for part of it.... Why not just transplant some african crocodiles? They seemed to eat people pretty fast in that one indiana jones movie.

howeda7

It will work well on terrorist cats, which I think we can all agree, are the scariest of all terrorists.

Cruze

Trump just said he's considering using "the military version of eminent domain" to get the property to build the wall. That should be right up Conservatives' alley.
I thing the Trumpster meant to say "martial law" rather than "eminent domain. Right wingers are going to love it.

Martial law in the United States

Martial law in the United States refers to several periods in United States history wherein a region or the United States as whole are placed under the control of a military body. On a federal level, only the president has the power to impose Martial Law. In the United States, martial law has been used in a limited number of circumstances, such as directly after a foreign attack, such as Hawaii after the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor or New Orleans during the Battle of New Orleans.

Read more at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martial_law_in_the_United_States

Sportsfan24

My God we have a complete idiot in the White House.[emoji15]

Sportsfan24

I think it would be fun to watch trump try to take their land and build a wall.
Great idea! They could put cameras up and cell the live feed on pay per view to pay for the wall! Only one problem. What will they do with all the money Mexico has given us for the wall?[emoji848]