Donald's Coming To Town

jamiche

The fellas can continue to cover for him with their excuses, finger pointing and goofy conspiracy theories. However, trump's own words and deeds expose his vile, deceitful, sociopathic, narcissistic, racist, despotic, ugly behavior. Everyone who supports him is an enabler.

I don't agree with the protesters spitting on the people attending the event. I'm also sure that the interactions weren't benign. The rage on both sides is real.

I think if unemployment was at zero percent and the S&P 500 was at 3000, trump's approval rating wouldn't be any higher. People find his behavior to be repulsive. That hateful speech last night wasn't anyone's fault but Trump's.

bga1

What did he say that was worth the trip and expense to himself and the taxpayers of Minneapolis?
I was not able to take it in as I was out to dinner last night with people. I think it is great that he connects with the people and does not talk in political speak. Very refreshing in my view. I think it is well worth it. From my point of view Mayor Frey certainly is not worth the taxpayers' expense. What did he say that offended you? You were sarcastic about his "healing words"- so what is it that was a problem for you?

saintpaulguy

My feelings aren't hurt, so let's put that aside. But if this guy every had a grand plan besides being elected and staying in office, I don't know what it is anymore. And he could lose the potty mouth. Be interesting to see how long the GOP finds him useful.

It turns out the leftist demonstrators are just like you: You (per your own self description) are filled with hatred that energizes you. You said it her on the GH. No one else. That's who you are and who the far left is. Not liberals, not standard old time Democrats- leftists like you. You are who is ruining this nation.
And you're a hypocritical dickhole.

bga1

My feelings aren't hurt, so let's put that aside. But if this guy every had a grand plan besides being elected and staying in office, I don't know what it is anymore. And he could lose the potty mouth. Be interesting to see how long the GOP finds him useful.
Do I need to repeat his accomplishments while in office? I can. Trump has done more to keep his promises (despite a constant # resistance by the Dems) than any President in my lifetime. So- yeah- I think that's a real good plan....do what you promised. The real news is that things are going great for working Americans of which there are more than every before.

On the other side of that coin.....What do you think that the Dems' plan is???? :) I can't wait for this one. Do they do ANYTHING besides try to get rid of Trump?

By the way- beyond the Freedom Caucus, I find very little about the GOP that is useful anymore except that they are less corrupt than the Ds. Trump is a breath of fresh air.

Livingat45north

The first moments of a speech are the most important, and I didn't think Donald did a very good job during that time. He got better as it went on, and finished with a very good close by discussing the military families and such, but the first 30 minutes were pretty rough, and I suspect a lot of viewers tuned out during that time. Found it interesting that he only went after Sleepy Joe. Did he even mention Fauxcahontas? That strategy doesn't make sense to me. Biden's already in a deep dive in the polls, he should have spent more time going after Warren.

KillerGopherFan

The first moments of a speech are the most important, and I didn't think Donald did a very good job during that time. He got better as it went on, and finished with a very good close by discussing the military families and such, but the first 30 minutes were pretty rough, and I suspect a lot of viewers tuned out during that time. Found it interesting that he only went after Sleepy Joe. Did he even mention Fauxcahontas? That strategy doesn't make sense to me. Biden's already in a deep dive in the polls, he should have spent more time going after Warren.
Biden is not done yet. Never underestimate the resilience of Democrats that have a friendly news media.

Tredwell

It turns out the leftist demonstrators are just like you: You (per your own self description) are filled with hatred that energizes you. You said it her on the GH. No one else. That's who you are and who the far left is. Not liberals, not standard old time Democrats- leftists like you. You are who is ruining this nation.
You and the man below support the same President.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Protests in the street against unpopular and divisive politicians have been around for as long as there have been politicians. Street protests often devolve into violence usually started by the people who don't like the protesters. It's just part of living in a country where the right to protest is guaranteed in the U.S. Constitution. Get used to it. Street protests are going to become a regular thing in America again. And they are going to be about much more than getting rid of an unpopular, divisive, an extremely destructive president. America's problems go far beyond what the Trumpster is doing to the country.
I suppose when you don't have a job or a life...protesting gives you purpose.

bga1

You and the man below support the same President.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
So you are asserting the Dem candidates have 100% pure supporters? EVERY candidate has supporters that do not reflect the candidate's personal views. Do the Dem candidates support BLM? Antifa? Black Panthers? People who are in our country illegally? Felons? All of these are Dem supporters. Look at the pictures of the Democrat idiots last night.

Nice try for you, but really, really weak.

KillerGopherFan

So you are asserting the Dem candidates have 100% pure supporters? EVERY candidate has supporters that do not reflect the candidate's personal views. Do the Dem candidates support BLM? Antifa? Black Panthers? People who are in our country illegally? Felons? All of these are Dem supporters. Look at the pictures of the Democrat idiots last night.

Two guys in a Trump rally versus the hundreds outside the Target Center? The left’s ability to look past its flaws are amazing.

Minnesota

Quick question, why would someone who believes in Nazi ideology support Donald Trump? Let’s see if you can answer this honestly without resorting to whataboutism. My guess is that you can’t, of more likely, won’t.

Latest profile posts

Hi guys, I'm new here! Since I can remember, I’ve always been a sports fan. I haven’t been a student for a long time, but I have a direct bearing on student life and educational programmes so please feel free to write me on any matter!
I have been in the tech business for a very long time. I am now familiar with the ins and outs of the hacking, cracking, monitoring, and other related fields. Currently, my goal is spread information on these topics through blog. You can check out my “snapchat hack download” article to get an idea of what I’m up to.
I could see pitino being a lock for Syracuse if that job opens up. He was raised in NYC and has family in the North East.