Donald's Coming To Town

Livingat45north

Trump is doing what he can to make Minnesota in play, and there's a decent chance it will be. Mayor Frey ended up helping Trump's campaign, as did Chief Arradondo. I'm guessing it'll be a packed house.

stocker08

I doubt it will be. The margin in Minnesota was only close in 2016 because of Clinton and how unlikable she was. Democrat turnout was far lower than in 2012. Go figure....Bernie carried the MN caucus in 2016 with 61.6% of the vote compared to Clinton's 38.4%. Along with four years of Trump being an ineffective a$$ clown and the DNC hopefully choosing a better candidate, Democrat turnout will be back to previous levels.

By the way....republican support didn't increase a wink in 2016. Pretty much same voting numbers as previous elections.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

LesBolstad

I doubt it will be. The margin in Minnesota was only close in 2016 because of Clinton and how unlikable she was. Democrat turnout was far lower than in 2012. Go figure....Bernie carried the MN caucus in 2016 with 61.6% of the vote compared to Clinton's 38.4%. Along with four years of Trump being an ineffective a$$ clown and the DNC hopefully choosing a better candidate, Democrat turnout will be back to previous levels.

By the way....republican support didn't increase a wink in 2016. Pretty much same voting numbers as previous elections.

Yes, MN has imported enough third world immigrants on entitlements that the state will likely never be in play again.

Gopherguy0723

Who cares? Minnesota isn't deciding the election. If Minnesota votes for Trump, then Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania did and did so by higher margins, so Trump wins regardless. If Trump loses Wisconsin, then he's definitely not winning Minnesota. We're a more liberal version of Wisconsin.

Minnesota is probably not voting for Trump, but it could happen. If that's important to you, then go bananas. Minnesota isn't the right state to place your focus.

stocker08

Yes, MN has imported enough third world immigrants on entitlements that the state will likely never be in play again.
Sorry to burst your bubble....lessbrains....but Minnesota hasn't voted red since 1972. And going back to 1928....we've only voted red two other times....'52 and '56.

And Minnesota firmly remains as one of the highest functioning states. Go figure.

MnplsGopher

Trump is doing what he can to make Minnesota in play, and there's a decent chance it will be. Mayor Frey ended up helping Trump's campaign, as did Chief Arradondo. I'm guessing it'll be a packed house.
Because 20k nuts are packing Target Center — many of them likely from outside the state — that means Minnesota is in play?

Hmmmm...

howeda7

Who cares? Minnesota isn't deciding the election. If Minnesota votes for Trump, then Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania did and did so by higher margins, so Trump wins regardless. If Trump loses Wisconsin, then he's definitely not winning Minnesota. We're a more liberal version of Wisconsin.

Minnesota is probably not voting for Trump, but it could happen. If that's important to you, then go bananas. Minnesota isn't the right state to place your focus.
Agree on Wisconsin. I can see Trump losing MI and PA while winning MN though. Not likely, but not impossible.

howeda7

It's good that the Oath Keepers (Old White guy conspiracy theory-loving Patriots! with guns) will be there to "provide security." That should go well.

Nokomis

Nothing To Say
Trump may be the most loathed president of my lifetime, but there's still something exciting when a president comes to town. Rochester was buzzing when he came here last year. Best part of the day was when my boss let us leave early to avoid the congestion.

BarnBurner

Ineffective?

Good grief you are stupid.

Dean S

This week alone

Ineffective?

Good grief you are stupid.
Trump has allowed one allie to attack another. Now that is Tsun Tsu in reverse logic. Usually, it goes, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Not let my friend kill my friend.

Then, there is the open skies treaty being chucked out the window. That was a nuclear deterrent treaty that relied solely on allowing overflights over nuclear sites to verify compliance. Now, throwing it out or even suggesting to do so would make a new nuclear arms race a possibility. We don't need that again. Very expensive. And, with more nuclear players in the game, a much, much more expensive possibility.

And, then, look at his real money raising machine. Today, we learn from the FBI that Giuliani and 4 foreigners met for lunch. Two hours later, two of them were arrested for FEC violations as they were providing money to a super pac. And, get this, the amount of money funneled to the super pac exceeded $500,000. But, that isn't all, the FBI disclosed in New York that the total amount funneled to his campaign this year alone exceeded $1,000,000.00

I don't know about any of you, but all of these actions seem to make America weaker, again! Trump is a hack, and he is trying to take us all down as he goes down. That isn't just a narrative, it is a fact.

KillerGopherFan

I see the lefty free speech haters are out tonight causing trouble at the rally, harassing people, pounding on cars, etc.

You Democrats must be so proud.

Some Day...Maybe

Hope the 3 letter acronym boys on here got their bibles signed! Not sure if they have the will leave their basements though? You can do it boys! MAGA!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk