Does Panther Hawk get away with his exploits???

This is a problem everywhere. Take a look at Andy Staples recruiting column today at SI.com. I would provide a link if I knew how. The point is that the pantherhawks of the world are using facebook to influence recruits in any way they can. Kinda sad really.

I know there are a lot of "haters" out there for every program and most of these people tend to be fans of rival teams/schools.

To paint Pantherhawk into that very broad group is incorrect in my opinion. I am often amazed at the strange little nooks and crannies I find Pantherhawk. I get a google news email under the subject "TCF Bank Stadium". I had set it up back in the days when the stadium was about to open and I wanted to read what the press was saying about the stadium. I haven't bothered to delete the link because it does deliver an interesting news piece a time or two per week that relates to Gopher football. Anyway, as I go to these far flung news pieces I am always amazed at finding Pantherhawk's footprint in the form of reader comments, posts, etc.

I simply can't imagine the amount of time this guy spends in front of a computer with the sole purpose of bashing Minnesota. He leaves no stone unturned and the volume of posts, comments, etc. and of course the incorrect nature of them is astounding. It goes far beyond a broad comment that there are lots of people like him. Sure, people will spew incorrect things meant to harm college football programs, but I would be interested to know if there could possibly be another person that goes to the lengths this guy travels.

As everyone else has said... It really isn't behavior one would associate with an adult. It is so bad that one almost comes away from it as feeling sorry for him. There really has to be some self esteem or quality of life issues at play. I also wonder what triggered this behavior in the guy. Like most people, I pretty much ignore his writings (always the same) but even with ignoring him you can't help but stumble into some of his web "contributions" just due to the sheer volume of characters flying off of his keyboard. The fact he is covering ever message board, and literally contacting recruits through facebook is just astoundingly sad (for him).

Schnauzer -- he is mentally ill. I'm not a doctor, but I'm as sure as sure can be here.

I know there are a lot of "haters" out there for every program and most of these people tend to be fans of rival teams/schools.

To paint Pantherhawk into that very broad group is incorrect in my opinion. I am often amazed at the strange little nooks and crannies I find Pantherhawk. I get a google news email under the subject "TCF Bank Stadium". I had set it up back in the days when the stadium was about to open and I wanted to read what the press was saying about the stadium. I haven't bothered to delete the link because it does deliver an interesting news piece a time or two per week that relates to Gopher football. Anyway, as I go to these far flung news pieces I am always amazed at finding Pantherhawk's footprint in the form of reader comments, posts, etc.

I simply can't imagine the amount of time this guy spends in front of a computer with the sole purpose of bashing Minnesota. He leaves no stone unturned and the volume of posts, comments, etc. and of course the incorrect nature of them is astounding. It goes far beyond a broad comment that there are lots of people like him. Sure, people will spew incorrect things meant to harm college football programs, but I would be interested to know if there could possibly be another person that goes to the lengths this guy travels.

As everyone else has said... It really isn't behavior one would associate with an adult. It is so bad that one almost comes away from it as feeling sorry for him. There really has to be some self esteem or quality of life issues at play. I also wonder what triggered this behavior in the guy. Like most people, I pretty much ignore his writings (always the same) but even with ignoring him you can't help but stumble into some of his web "contributions" just due to the sheer volume of characters flying off of his keyboard. The fact he is covering ever message board, and literally contacting recruits through facebook is just astoundingly sad (for him).

I too have noted the wide net this guy casts. He is certainly obsessed with us and talks utter nonsense in some vain hope of damaging our program. Ignoring him is the best thing to do, because he gets his jollies by making us angry or instigating any type of anti-minnesota rhetoric on the web. But that's easier said then done, since we all in some way take his bait. I guess we should all be satisfied in knowing he's a miserable person with no friends or family.

I have only stumbled across him in here, but I agree that he is of a totally different realm than your basic "super fan" rube. There are overly-zealous fans of all teams (heck, I can nudge up to that border periodically), but it is rare when it reaches the level of venom spewed by Pantherhawk. It's one thing to tell your rival to "'eff off" now and then (and mellow out and apologize later), but Pantherhawk's on-going unfunny (and intrusive to targeted recruits) diatribe is really immature.

How does anyone know for sure that that's him?

1. He's admitted it.

2. This guy is soooo stupid that his account was formerly named pantherhawk....he changed it to exiled jedi when he was outed.

3. He talks about his favorite player being dallas clark.....and next to his gay saxophone photos....who is on the wall but none other than dallas clark

4. That guy in the photos is an idiot.....PH is an idiot

5. He's admitted it.

How does anyone know for sure that that's him?

Can't recall all the events that led people to this but I'm pretty sure this is pantherhawk. The nameplate says "Lewis", so that's something.

l_f35ba229c29fb0c7682879eee2147b83.jpg

Wow, what a picture (hahahahahhaa). From the looks of him I think he just needs to come out of the closet and set himself free.......

This whole Gopher obsession is just a cover for something else in his life that is eating at him (see above)

EDIT: I also have to add......... he is one ugly sonofabitch

He sort of looks like Slimer from Ghostbusters.

Holy *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#.. He does.. LOL

I hate giving that doooche-nugget any credit, but I found him on Adam Rittenburg's B1G blog at ESPN.com.. Everything he's said there was anti-Minnesota. I've even taken his bait too may times to count. But anyway, it's because of his linking some posts here that lead me to GH.com.

Then I started hitting other blogs and sure enough.. that clown was there, too.

To say he's a no-life loser is a gross understatement. BTW, he's been quiet this year because he's making cookies with his nieces. Still.

1. He's admitted it.

2. This guy is soooo stupid that his account was formerly named pantherhawk....he changed it to exiled jedi when he was outed.

3. He talks about his favorite player being dallas clark.....and next to his guy saxophone photos....who is on the wall but none other than dallas clark

4. That guy in the photo is an idiot.....PH is an idiot

5. He's admitted it.

Gotcha. Was just curious about that.

I can't tell you how comforting it is knowing that a person with severe mental issues can serve in the military.

I remember when he used to post on GH, but I don't remember his banning. When did he get banned and was it for something specific, or just constant annoyance?

I can't tell you how comforting it is knowing that a person with severe mental issues can serve in the military.

I remember when he used to post on GH, but I don't remember his banning. When did he get banned and was it for something specific, or just constant annoyance?

if you want a good laugh

go to google and type this:

pantherhawk and banned

psychotic is the only word that comes to mind

If you look at the photos and put two and two together his real name is Eric Lewis

You can look at his "friends", click on them and send them a message. I'm actually considering putting together some type of form letter just so they know just how eff'ed up this clown is.

You can look at his "friends", click on them and send them a message. I'm actually considering putting together some type of form letter just so they know just how eff'ed up this clown is.

I say why not do it? He is one of the reasons social media is becoming a huge issue in recruiting now days and why people need to know how to privatize their profiles...

I think he looks more like Booger from Revenge of the Nerds, although he is obviously nowhere near as cool. The nerd part works though.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 5
  • l_b4c85169cf9647dba10819f85ffbf07b.jpg
    l_b4c85169cf9647dba10819f85ffbf07b.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 12

I bet he loves this thread. Getting attention and knowing he gets under your skin is the reason he does what he does, just ignore his dumb ass and don't give him the time of day.

I honestly fear for his safety if the Gophers ever do make a Rose Bowl. Then again, he could be hit by a meteor first.

Top Bottom