Do you think MSU will be a bigger blowout than OSU?

Sparlimb

Reaction score
Michigan St. has a little revenge on their mind for what happened last week and what happened last year. They haven't played all that good against us in a number of years. This year they are looking at Rose Bowl birth and we're the worst BCS team out there. And I do really believe they have a better offense than OSU. We'll see.

No, MSU isn't as talented of a team as OSU. We don't know how MSU will bounce back. They could have easily lost a game or two already (ND, NW). In my mind they were a good team that was riding a hot streak (think Iowa Last year), not a great team that got tripped up (OSU). OSU had already caught their breath and realized their only path to wear they want to go is to pound their opponents and run up the score.

We are heading for Salem Country (not the cigarette) for the rest of the season. It may be closer in score than the Ohio State game, but I am expecting a thrashing.

Michigan St. has a little revenge on their mind for what happened last week and what happened last year. They haven't played all that good against us in a number of years. This year they are looking at Rose Bowl birth and we're the worst BCS team out there. And I do really believe they have a better offense than OSU. We'll see.

Michigan State has not run the ball particularly well in the last 3 games.

Illinois: 93 yards
Northwestern: 105 yards
Iowa: 31 yards

I know the Gopher defense has struggled mightily all year but Cousins proved he will make mistakes if the run game is not working.

Btw, who is the Michael Carter's backup?

This question is like saying what will hurt more, a compound fracture of your left wrist or a compound fracture of your right wrist? Does it really matter?

I think Brock Vereen will be getting the start.

Carter DNP against OSU, too. Kyle Henderson and Troy Stoudermire started vs. OSU at corner. Horton said at his news conference that those two will start again this weekend. Collado and Theret are the safeties. Lewis was coming in to play safety on passing situations with Collado moving to nickel back (slot WR coverage). Vereen and Manual have hardly played for a few weeks now.

Who knows, there always seems to be a shocker every year.

Top Bottom