Do you reckon in Brew's post game comments....

U2Gopher

Reaction score
.....he's going to talk about how well Weber played today?

I like Adam's fight, but he just can't handle this anymore and neither can I. I don't mind losing or playing bad like today if I think there is potential for some light at the end of the tunnel. Folks, there is no light. The damn tunnel is plugged at the other end. Adam's as good as he will ever be right now. Will his play give us a shot at beating USC next year? Hell no!! I'd rather lost with Gray getting some solid time than win like we did today.

With Brew the future is so dim we'll never need shades!!!

Weber: 10 for 21 for 94 yards and a pick six

Your three-year starter

Our problem is not Brewster at all, Brewster is bringing in players that will kill the SDSU's. The only problem is Weber sucks and he missed so many plays like throwing the pick 6, bouncing a ball on the turf in the endzone to a wide open McKnight, etc.. I think Fisch's only problem is he is running NFL talent plays with a flag football talent QB. Except I would not take Adam Weber as my Flag Football QB, My QB was better.

Weber: 10 for 21 for 94 yards and a pick six

Your three-year starter

And we've never even given ANYONE else a solid shot at doing better. And I better not hear how not playing Gray given Weber's poor stats, speaks to where Gray is and why he isn't in the game. Even if you assume that Gray's performance in practice is poor, Weber's done nothing to warrant staying on the field. Give anyone else a shot during the game. We just might find lighting in a bottle, rather than the crap in the toilet, which is what we currently have.

And furthermore, with the play of our offensive line, wouldn't make some sense to put your most mobile guy back there so you have some escapability?? Hello......that isn't Adam.

I don't know Adam personally, and I'm not on their sideline, in their locker room, film rooms,
or at practice with the guys.

That said, from the outside looking in at Weber, there seems to be something "not exactly
right" about him on the field. Clearly he has shown more ability than this. Is he having some
personal crisis? I just don't know. Its very, very wierd.

And, yes, I would say that Fisch has the same problem that Withers did- he's using a pro
playbook with college players.

Let's hope for the best!

If we let Brewster go so soon we will have no credibility to hire any coach who is of any worth. You have to give a guy time to build a program especially when you are starting from scratch like Brewster is. Who would take a job here when the AD gives you no chance to succeed before letting you go? Besides Brewster has us going in the right direction, the problem is some of Masons leftovers suck so bad we beat ourselves.

If we let Brewster go so soon we will have no credibility to hire any coach who is of any worth. You have to give a guy time to build a program especially when you are starting from scratch like Brewster is. Who would take a job here when the AD gives you no chance to succeed before letting you go? Besides Brewster has us going in the right direction, the problem is some of Masons leftovers suck so bad we beat ourselves.

Mason left a bowl team. How much credibility will a program have if it plays in an empty three year old mausoleum? Next year first weekend in November should be judgement time for Coach Brewster. Not Ws and Ls, but are they competitive and showing progress? If so, then give another year or two.

Mason did not leave a bowl team, where do people get this? Mason left a team that got their butts kicked in a bowl and had no chance of seeing another bowl. He left no talent on this team and that is why we competed with the Jackrabbits, because we have jackrabbit caliber talent thanks to Mase

I am on record saying Brewster deserves a 4th year, but trust me when I say this: They could hire a good coach, someone who has won as a head coach at the 1-A level, very, very easily.

I am record saying Brewster deserves a 4th year, but trust me when I say this: They could hire a good coach, someone who has won as a head coach at the 1-A level, very, very easily.

...I have just a small hunch that Maturi knows this, too.

Our problem is not Brewster at all, Brewster is bringing in players that will kill the SDSU's. The only problem is Weber sucks and he missed so many plays like throwing the pick 6, bouncing a ball on the turf in the endzone to a wide open McKnight, etc.. I think Fisch's only problem is he is running NFL talent plays with a flag football talent QB. Except I would not take Adam Weber as my Flag Football QB, My QB was better.

So is Brewster not in charge of determining who plays at the QB position????

Yes and I hate Adam Weber and wish Brewster would bench him

Brewster's laying his own bed going with Weber. All I know is, him sticking with Weber better have some payoff for him, whether it is Weber bouncing back next year, or Gray learning the position from the sidelines this year and ready to explode next year, or else the new coach in 2011 predictions will be accurate.

Top Bottom