Did I miss something?

Doc1001

Reaction score
I left the game for awhile. Did Westbrook foul out? Is he hurt? Did he trash talk? Has he even played in the second half?He just seems to keep rubbing Tubby the wrong way. What a disappointment. His leadership is needed.

He was benched. Evan Turner was lighting him up and he was losing his composure. I can't wait until he is gone next year. His negative and large ego attitude need to leave.

He was benched. Evan Turner was lighting him up and he was losing his composure. I can't wait until he is gone next year. His negative and large ego attitude need to leave.

Tubby and the team seem to do a good job of keeping many issues 'in house' but I do wonder if LW's actions are a bigger problem than what we know. Tubby often appears to be frustrated with him. Tubby is very classy and I don't recall him ever calling out a player in the media like he did earlier today with LW. Just some thoughts.

Here is a tweet from Marcus Fuller on LW's playing time:

"Tubby said Westbrook didn't play much in second half cuz Rodney Williams was playing better."

Go Gophers!!

If Rodney can build on this game, look for LW to lose minutes, that would be the best case scenario for the gophers future.

Westbrook is about Westbrook. Since he's the closest thing this team has to a perimeter player that can create - and make - his own shot, they've been forced to live with his "me first" approach.

Top Bottom