De'Vondre Campbell gets PAID!!!

How much has Maxx Williams made (and is still making)?

Campbell got rewarded for working hard and not giving up, congrats to him!
It's funny because you look at his stats and he has had a really productive career but in the NFL he was just seen as kind of fringe guy. Awesome that he was able to have a huge year last year and turn that into a sweet long term deal.

Unfortunate that he will be continuing his run with the Packers, but always good to see former Gophers getting a lot of attention in the NFL.

No, he was a Juco LB
For some reason I still got QB in my head ... was he originally a QB in High School that got converted to LB once he got to college? Guess it doesn't matter but was just wondering. Thanks!

Career around $11 million through 2021 season. Marcus Sherels made about $10 million in his 10 seasons.
Speaking of Marcus. He's partners in the Nashville Coop (hot chicken) restaurant opening here in Rochester (his home town) on March 20th. I believe there's one in St. Paul and another opening soon on Campus at the U. Anyone on Gohpher Hole eaten at Nashville Coop?

Nashville Coop

Speaking of Marcus. He's partners in the Nashville Coop (hot chicken) restaurant opening here in Rochester (his home town) on March 20th. I believe there's one in St. Paul and another opening soon on Campus at the U. Anyone on Gohpher Hole eaten at Nashville Coop?

Nashville Coop
Nope, but bet there are plenty of players willing to rep the company for some NIL money.

For some reason I still got QB in my head ... was he originally a QB in High School that got converted to LB once he got to college? Guess it doesn't matter but was just wondering. Thanks!
No - OLB from Cypress Lake, FL
Went to JUCO (Hutchinson, KS) and roomed with Cordarelle Patterson. He was a LB at Hutchinson as well.

Nashville Coop
Hey GopherJack, here's the menu at Nashville Coop...

1647373057995.png

Last edited:

good for him

0% chance he gets it all though, most likely a 2-3 year deal GB made longer for cap purposes this year to keep going all in too keep Aaron happy

good for him

0% chance he gets it all though, most likely a 2-3 year deal GB made longer for cap purposes this year to keep going all in too keep Aaron happy
Yeah, NFL contracts are all about the guaranteed money. The rest is just window dressing most of the time it seems.

good for him

It's essentially a 3 year $32 million deal. There would be too much of a dead cap hit after two seasons.

Bronko Nagurski's first contract paid him $5,000 (about $85,000 today). The next year he had to take a $500 dollar pay cut because of that pesky Great Depression.

Top Bottom