Detroit Free Press: U-M turns page from MSU, seeks revenge vs. Minn.

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per the Free Press:

U-M isn't going to survive by looking back, even though it's tough not to, and even though the last-second loss to MSU surely was the worst of these players' careers. Amara Darboh said as much.

Harbaugh said it took him longer to find his way from the ensuing fog than after any other loss.

"The way this one ended … I know everyone thinks it was kind of that last play, but there were plays we could've made just kind of going over the game again in my head," he said. "We had the bye week, too, (so) we had more time — I had more time — to think about it."

Harbaugh, of course, doesn't want to think about it. Or his players thinking about it. He wants them thinking about Minnesota, which they are, at least those who spoke at the news conference Monday.

The Gophers embarrassed U-M last season at Michigan Stadium — it was 30-14, if you must know, and the Wolverines scored late.

"Lot of guys on the team still remember it," Darboh said.

Harbaugh might not, but he has seen the film.

"They whipped us pretty good," he said.

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/c...27/michigan-wolverines-jim-harbaugh/74666736/

Go Gophers!!

No. Since 1965, Michigan is 40-6 against Minnesota. I will give them the "revenge" angle when they've lost 34 straight.

Will the Gophers be the punching bag for the MSU lost?

Gophers look to take anger from Nebraska loss out on Michigan

See, we can do it too!!!

I think we have a good shot at this game too. Can the bye week help get our defense healthy and on track? Can we stack the box and make Ruddock beat us with his arm?

Keep the Jug!

Top Bottom