Depth Chart

The only thing that I noticed and found noteworthy is, despite how much Y. Timms played last week, he's not even on the 2-deeps this week? I wonder what kept Scott Ekpe from playing a lot more last week? Timms got a LOT of snaps.

The only thing that I noticed and found noteworthy is, despite how much Y. Timms played last week, he's not even on the 2-deeps this week? I wonder what kept Scott Ekpe from playing a lot more last week? Timms got a LOT of snaps.

Timms got a lot of snaps at DE if I remember correctly. Alex Keith didn't play because of his hand and Timms got his snaps, and it appears Keith is ready to go this week.

Towards the very end of the 4th Wells seemed to call himself out of the game after making a tackle and ran off the field with one arm motionless. I may be being paranoid and making more of this than I should but am worried he re-aggravated the shoulder injury he had in the preseason camp.

Does anyone have an update?

Towards the very end of the 4th Wells seemed to call himself out of the game after making a tackle and ran off the field with one arm motionless. I may be being paranoid and making more of this than I should but am worried he re-aggravated the shoulder injury he had in the preseason camp.

Looked like a stinger to me, but I'm no doctor, hope it isn't anything more serious

Be worried.

Top Bottom