Depth Chart for Ohio

pharmacygopher

114 Row 11
Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Has the second Huff been on the two deeps before?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looking back, Duke was listed as backup at both safety spots last week. Interesting that Ace isn't listed on the injury report or in the two-deeps.

Looks like Foster Bush might play more. Listed as back up at LG and RT.

Berkley is really starting to slide down the depth chart.

I know there's been talk about Jeff Jones, but any idea on Berkley Edwards? Seems like he's been passed by & not in the plans. Injury issue or other things? (Edit: pharmacy beat me to it)

I never expected him to be a go-to guy, but did think there'd be something found for him with his speed....

Nice to see Ace and Duke healthy enough to be listed. Bush and Hayes are listed on the two deeps as well.

Wish there was a change at punt return, Craig James has been pretty rough in terms of decision making there.

Shannon Brooks and Berkeley Edwards listed.... or "OR".

Foster Bush wasn't listed on the line last week.

Wish there was a change at punt return, Craig James has been pretty rough in terms of decision making there.

Seriously, he has had all sorts of problems back there. His best play was not doing anything on Kent State's 2 yard punt and even then I expected something...

Has the second Huff been on the two deeps before?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jacob Huff at Safety?

This is his first time on the depth chart this year, he wasn't listed for any of the other games.

is this depth chart more of a guess?

seems like some players are out or questionable and yet hold positions in the 2 deeps when you kneos they wont play

seems like some players are out or questionable and yet hold positions in the 2 deeps when you kneos they wont play

Depends on position, injuries, then who knows how long any replacement guy will fill that spot or rotate.

Solid guys, then the chart is likely accurate.

I mean Streveler is still listed as #2 QB. But he was practicing at WR and just comes in to do some wildcat stuff. The roles have some nuance not on the chart... or just chaos depending.

Likes/dislikes? :)

I'm just being silly with the sarcasm and was not trying to offend. :) Hope I didn't. I have kind of a bizarre sense of humor sometimes.

I like Tyler Moore. Coach Kill has described him as "mean and nasty". I think we need someone like that on the offensive line. More importantly I trust the coaching staff. I don't think they will play him unless he is ready.

Go Gophers

The depth chart is deliberately a mix of some truths and some deceit. It can't be used for much - by us or by the opposing coaches.

I'm just being silly with the sarcasm and was not trying to offend. :) Hope I didn't. I have kind of a bizarre sense of humor sometimes.

I like Tyler Moore. Coach Kill has described him as "mean and nasty". I think we need someone like that on the offensive line. More importantly I trust the coaching staff. I don't think they will play him unless he is ready.

Go Gophers

HA! No offense taken. I was just messin' with you from the start.

Agree with all your points on Moore as well.

Top Bottom