Democratic Extortion...filthy hateful bigotry from left

bottlebass

Main Member
I do think the bill seems excessive. But with the planned protests I do think security costs will be quite high. Does anybody know what the security costs have been at other Trump rallies for comparison?

Omega015

The strib story had costs of something like $65k and $90k for rallies in Rochester and Duluth. Given the amount of security I would expect to see downtown at a much larger venue, the figure doesn't strike me as unreasonable.

Rochester and Duluth both ate the costs according to the story.

Tredwell

I do think the bill seems excessive. But with the planned protests I do think security costs will be quite high. Does anybody know what the security costs have been at other Trump rallies for comparison?
He had one in El Paso....

But months after his rally, Trump's reelection campaign still owes El Paso thousands of dollars, according to the Center for Public Integrity. The center reports that the total with late fees is now $569,204, according to a July 18 invoice to the Trump campaign.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/2019/08/05/donald-trump-who-s-going-to-el-paso-this-week-owes-city-more-than-500k-for-his-february-rally/

theczar

The strib story had costs of something like $65k and $90k for rallies in Rochester and Duluth. Given the amount of security I would expect to see downtown at a much larger venue, the figure doesn't strike me as unreasonable.

Rochester and Duluth both ate the costs according to the story.
Did you read the part about 20k for Democrat Obama genius.?...Peaceful protests by kind and peace loving leftist and Antifa should not be an issue

bottlebass

Main Member
Did you read the part about 20k for Democrat Obama genius.?...Peaceful protests by kind and peace loving leftist and Antifa should not be an issue
Were there as many protests and security concerns when Obama came? Was it as big of a rally? Did all the police want to go to the rally making it more difficult to get security?

Omega015

I will now resume not posting. Clowns like you make this place a cesspool.

bottlebass

Main Member
He had one in El Paso....

But months after his rally, Trump's reelection campaign still owes El Paso thousands of dollars, according to the Center for Public Integrity. The center reports that the total with late fees is now $569,204, according to a July 18 invoice to the Trump campaign.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/2019/08/05/donald-trump-who-s-going-to-el-paso-this-week-owes-city-more-than-500k-for-his-february-rally/
Sounds like MPLS should absolutely get payment ahead of time then, or they never will get paid.

diehard

Waiting for DeanO to lighten this up with some of his keen satire. More and more obvious how little you all know about squat. Mindless babbling from the left.

Last edited:

GoodasGold

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Another well-crafted and thoughtful post! One can only imagine how it appeared prior to being carefully edited. :confused:

saintpaulguy

It is a campaign appearance. He can’t both complain about the inner cities and bust their budgets. I’m sure Eagan, Lakeville, and Lake Elmo will have him free of charge.

bottlebass

Main Member
I didn't realize he has like 800k in outstanding bills. If he was a billionaire like the fellas claim maybe he could pay his bills.

saintpaulguy

I didn't realize he has like 800k in outstanding bills. If he was a billionaire like the fellas claim maybe he could pay his bills.
Tip. He’s broke. He was broke when he ran for President, but he won. Now, according to the true believers, he is losing money by being President. He either started broke, is now broke, or has money to infinity. Or is earning money as President. Not all of these things can be true. Trumpism has some issues in believability and they have to do more with math than crowdstrike GPS Hillary Obama Steele Strozk insurance policy Hunter Biden lotto pick six.

howeda7

Tip. He’s broke. He was broke when he ran for President, but he won. Now, according to the true believers, he is losing money by being President. He either started broke, is now broke, or has money to infinity. Or is earning money as President. Not all of these things can be true. Trumpism has some issues in believability and they have to do more with math than crowdstrike GPS Hillary Obama Steele Strozk insurance policy Hunter Biden lotto pick six.
That sounds like Beeg talking in his sleep.

GopherJake

Favorite comment to that tweet:

If only he’d had sex with these cities and needed to keep them quiet about it.