Decker watched the game from home in Cold Spring?

Art Vandelay

Banned
Reaction score
Huh? You're telling me they couldn't hook him up with a nice spot in a private box somewhere? I know he just had surgery on his foot but they've got elevators and plenty of folks to help him get around. He can't be that immobile.

Huh? You're telling me they couldn't hook him up with a nice spot in a private box somewhere? I know he just had surgery on his foot but they've got elevators and plenty of folks to help him get around. He can't be that immobile.

Depending on how he feels - I'm guessing his bed or couch was a lot more comfortable to rest and elevate...not to mention, it may have been a nice change to watch the game with his family in the comfort of his own home for probably the 1st time in 4 years.

I wonder if he changed the channel halfway through too...

There was a guy in civvies who looked like him

I don't know where Decker was but there was a guy in civvies on the bench at the Illinois game who looked like Decker.

"Art, Art is a Fart"
all together now
"Art, Art is a Fart"

Does he have hi-def? This might have played in his decision.
Hope he didn't listen to Dave Lee.

Missing some facts here? Nice troll post.

Some people are medical morons and don't understand.

Decker just had surgery on a season ending injury. It happens to be one of the bones in his foot. He's going to try to have a pro football career on that foot and he wants it to heal properly. I had a fairly simple arthroscopic knee surgery done several years ago. My orthopedic surgeon told me to stay completely off of it for one week, which I did. My surgery was and is a complete success. I'm sure Decker's surgeon has given him even more stringent advice about his activity level in regards to his surgical foot which is clearly a more complicated surgery than my knee. If you want your surgical foot to heal completely and without ongoing complications you follow your surgeon's advice. You don't run around TCF Bank Stadium cheering on your college teammates while a bunch of knuckleheads or goons help you get up the elevator system, etc. If you get really unlucky doing this sort of thing, one of those knucklehead/goons injures or rebreaks the same bone in your surgical foot. Then where would Decker be at? Art you stink!

Top Bottom