Decker catch?

monk10

Golden Gopher
Reaction score
Okay, I was out of town this weekend, and I was able to watch the DVR version of the game up to the point where Decker's "catch" was under review.

It was at that point that I had to turn off the game and help with the youngest. I didn't get a chance to go back to the game before I had to get to bed. Now I'm stuck at work thinking about whether Decker had another unbelievable catch or not.

Can someone spoil it for me? Was it ruled a catch?

Okay, I was out of town this weekend, and I was able to watch the DVR version of the game up to the point where Decker's "catch" was under review.

It was at that point that I had to turn off the game and help with the youngest. I didn't get a chance to go back to the game before I had to get to bed. Now I'm stuck at work thinking about whether Decker had another unbelievable catch or not.

Can someone spoil it for me? Was it ruled a catch?

It was ruled a catch the first time and no catch the second. :)

It was reviewed and called a catch, then re-reviewed and overruled. Someone said the 'CCO radio guys talked to the officials at halftime who said they thought the field call was incomplete, which was why there was confusion.

I still think it was a catch.

Bah. I figured with the ball "moving" when he hit the ground it was going to be overrruled.

Top Bottom