Darius Taylor on MN: “I just love it here.”

Really guys? Darius is an outstanding player and obviously feels at home here.
He could have easily cashed out like so many other players at schools all over the country. Instead he shows character and loyalty to his team and you guys poke fun at him for doing it.

Sarcasm is a major part of my sense of humor, but if you have to explain it, then it isn't funny.

He could have easily cashed out like so many other players at schools all over the country. Instead he shows character and loyalty to his team and you guys poke fun at him for doing it.
And lots of us love living here and choose to live here. Why not DT?

Sarcasm is a major part of my sense of humor, but if you have to explain it, then it isn't funny.
Amen and amen.

So because you didn't get it it isn't funny? I mean they weren't even hiding the sarcasm...

Get a grip! No one is poking fun at Darius. It was directed at posters who claim PJ is nothing but a cult leader who has got his players brainwashed to do everything he says and does!

I'm happy Darius loves it at the U and have no reason to believe he isn't being sincere about that! Good grief, lighten up Francis!

Of course he loves it here. But if Hillbilly State paid him 2 million in NIL, do you think he'd still love it here or would he be "loving it" elsewhere?

Top Bottom