Damned Big Ten Network!

#93fanclub

Reaction score
Now I spend all my time at home watching Big Ten's Greatest Games and reruns of the previous week's games. All my other 152 channels are a waste. My name is Jim and I'm addicted to the Big Ten Network. Speaking of which, the Iowa/UNI games was one of the better games I've seen on TV for quite awhile. I didn't think it would be possible for anyone to be luckier than we were on Saturday, but that game proves me wrong. Interesting tidbit - Tyrell Thompson formerly of Andover High School is a starting LB for UNI. Hey, and I want to publicly thank the Syracuse tailgaters that gave me a FREE ticket to the game Saturday....I had a great seat and good conversation with a Michigan fan that was there with his son-in-law. Finally, I think I know how to stop Cal next week - now that we have an outdoor stadium we can brush off our prayers and request 30 degrees with a 45 mile an hour wind once in awhile - not that we'll need it of course, but the elements must be our friends. Hey, so long for now and for those of you that think I'm an idiot - :cool: 'cause at least I ain't crying over the stock market woes.

Top Bottom