Daily Gopher take on Redshirts for this Fr class

Smokey...

I don't care what his "official" dpodoll68 nickname is... You are not the gatekeeper of all that is good and bad in this world. I have a nickname for you, but I am not asking your permission to use it. Out of respect for the GH board viewers, I keep it to myself. As for Smokin Joe... I like my version better, call it personal preference.

Wasn't your last post (before the website change) stating that you were done posting here?

This is why he has been banned before at several other blogs. He has no respect or desire to have a conversation with others. His behavior of interrupting the conversation that is taking place with proselytizing of his never ending agenda is rude, annoying, and just bad manners. There are some here that feel the way you do but there are many who would agree with dopodoll.

I am not here to defend Wren. We all know his history. And I am sure GH is monitering to assure he is following the posting guidelines. GH has a large following and there will always be some on the "edge".

I found Wrens initial post no different from others in this thread. He stated his opinion about RS's. Now all of a sudden, thanks to dpodoll68, this thread has turned into a Wren bashing. So who here are guilty of not following the topic of the thread? Now all of a sudden its OK for others to push their agenda but its not OK for Wren to do the same??

BTW, Wren and I have had numerous conversations in the past about Gopher football that were not rude and annyoying. At least not to me. We usually agree to disagree and leave it at that.

Has Wren pushed his agenda in the past? No question but so have many others here. GH does have an ignore option to use but some would rather complain about his tactics rather than ignoring.

On second thought, maybe I am defending Wren. :rolleyes:

I like some of the characters on this forum. Although walrus could shorten his posts and get the same point across, they are amusing and have valid points.

I found Wrens initial post no different from others in this thread. He stated his opinion about RS's. Now all of a sudden, thanks to dpodoll68, this thread has turned into a Wren bashing.

This is like blaming the police for an auto accicent death after they show up at the scene of the crash and the driver expires as they pull him out of the wreckage.

The link was to a discussion on individual Gopher redshirt candidates and if they should or should not be redshirted. If I were to have added comments on my thoughts on Gopher basketball redshirting, or if Barber and Maroney should have redshirted, that too would have been an opinion that included the word "redshirt."

WHAT on earth are you trying to say eg#9????????? Why hasn't Minnesota won a Conference championship...even tied for a conference championship since 1967??????? And then they tied for the Conference championship with Purdue and Indidan.

If you try that lame old excuse that they haven't had coaches good enough...you HAVE to point your finger directly at the administration of the University of Minnesota. THE ADMINISTRATION hires the coaches...fires the coaches and hires the replacement coaches. They did not really WANT to win a championship in 44 years so they purposly hired bad coaches and couldn't find decent replacement coaches??????? Is that also why the administration abandoned the BRICK HOUSE?????????? Is that why the administration accepted a place to play in which the Gophers ranked in importance BEHIND the twins and vikings???????? Has the administration been totally inept, incapable of making good hires, totally incompetent since 1967????? It would certainly seem so when evaluating the plight of the football program.

It is so easy for you to try to say that the Gophers SHOULD not be considered with that list of teams...but...WHAT is the reality of the situation eg#9?????? What are you smoking down there in iowa eg#9??????? The administration at the University of Minnesota has gotten exactly what the administration at the University of Minnesota has WANTED and has SUPPORTED and has bought and has paid for regarding the football program. Ever since 1967.

I stand by what I say: ALWAYS!

; 0 )

It appears your question mark key sticks. You may want to get that fixed as it could be annoying in message board posts.

Soooooooo, how about those "Redshirts"?

Top Bottom